All I ever hear here is chad chad chad

if you're a foid post a pic of what you consider a chad. Post a "chad" that's near your age. I'm curious what the older people consider to be chad vs the younger people. I've seen people say someone like timothy chaletmet (sp?) is a chad when he looks like a fag to me. So post what you think is a chad for your age.

Attached: cheekbonese.jpg (367x500, 24.25K)

Closest Chad I could think of, bruh.

Attached: 1559069308993.png (350x535, 141.83K)

>White
>6'4
>Pretty boy face
>Wouldnt be surprised if has a horse cock

Attached: 1647718433364.png (400x600, 326.62K)

you're going to get a million different answers. Chalamet only looks like a fag to you because he is young, thin, and has long hair. However, his facial aesthetics are on point objectively, so however you subjectively perceive him ultimately doesn't matter. Even if he wasn't rich and famous he would still be fucking girls weekly if he wanted to.
there is of course the burly mans looks, often more popular to older women or agricultural communities, but there are many objectively attractive facial features that can be shared by both. check out looksmax.org

is being white a prerequisite to being a chad?
>young
>thin
>long hair
yes those are fag characteristics minus the long hair part
>facial asthetics are on point etc
even if I grant you this, you go on to say
>if he wasn't rich or famous he'd be fucking girls weekly if he wanted
but timothy is a literal manlet. No girl wants manlets. 6'2 is the barrier to entry.

looks like ellen degeneres lmao

>but timothy is a literal manlet. No girl wants manlets. 6'2 is the barrier to entry
if you're going to troll at least commit for longer than 1 response. This conversation has come to an end. Enjoy your last response, and make it count :)

>is being white a prerequisite to being a chad?
Yes
Question is who mogs who?

Attached: ellen-lucky-b-smith.jpg (750x563, 87.1K)

>pointing out that a manlet is a manlet and that girls all want guys who are over 6 ft must be a troll
are you new here or something? It's not even controversial that women want guys who are 6 foot tall. That timothy guy is 5'9... it's reality. I don't believe you if you're telling me that a 5'9 skinny guy with a pretty boy face can be a chad.. that's delusional.

>Pretty boy face
Where? He's 4/10 at best

From the way robots use the term, I've come to the conclusion Chad means any male who has sex with a woman. Examples I've seen off the top of my head:
>white trash trailer park single moms who got pumped, impregnated, and dumped by "Chad"
>monstrous landwhales won't fuck you because they're getting pumped and dumped by "Chad"
And so on. According to robots, literally any man with a penis who fuck any female with a vagina is a Chad.

Tee hee the top model in the world is a 4/10 at best tee hee, im so quirky!

i found this guy on pinterest and think he's really hot
>is being white a prerequisite to being a chad?
no, sadly majority of chads are white just like majority of stacies are white, but there are definitely chads of all races

Attached: 373673.jpg (640x800, 86.91K)

r/truerateme gives Kate Moss a rating of 7.5

Effeminate as fuck. Attractive, yes, but usually chad doesn't refer to pretty boys.

Just because you're effeminate doesnt make you a 4, retard.

I'm different user.

Pic related is the Chad of my dreams

Attached: madsss.png (467x673, 513.16K)

There are many flavors of chad, thats why females think they are different from the other girls.
Generic model chad like gigachad
Effeminite artsy chad like chamalet
Bear chad, women like hyper masculine kind of bear like chads
Daddy mode Chad

some overlap between them all and there might be more flavors I overlooked

You forgot the football player jock Chad.

This threads gay

big hairy guys. cute boys like timothy chaletmet are too feminine imo

Attached: CE57D3C9-A8C5-45FE-85AB-D34CC04924F2.jpg (500x620, 49.8K)

Only one good answer

Attached: timothée chalamet.jpg (1281x1600, 247.1K)