Why everyone here whines on how they cant get gf and how they are ugly

i honestly cant understand whys people so obsessed with having a gf how lifes of those people revolve on getting pussy or whatever
(this is not incel cope)

Attached: IMG_20211211_164838.jpg (380x676, 26.58K)

Do you speak English? Why are you typing like a nigger?

What else is there to obsess about? The only other thing that comes to mind is making money, thats it.

Yeah but you're fucking tall white Chad though.
If you went to the Philippines you'd have women trying to pull down your pants before you even get off the plane.
You could get all the pussy.

I dont get it either. I don't hate anyone. Just concerned with lookmaxxing right now and retiring before 40. After both I'll start looking for a partner

theres definitely plenty of other things to obsess with than just getting pussy or wageslaving

Would you mind sharing these things with us then?

>There's lots bro!
Doesn't name anything.

What like collecting anime figurines or something
Not everyone is that much of a faggot

holy fucks wrong with u bafoons like idk go tryhard games (ur bunch of neets either way) maybe do sports competitively or honestly anything that involves competition (outside of pussyhunting or whatsoever)

Pussy hunting and making money involves competition, get fucked.

because affection is an essential part of mental health and also animals are programmed to reproduce as their sole goal in life so please do tell me how "hunting pussy" is wrong

ok but the thing is sex gives u few seconds of pleasure while wageslaving doesnt give u anything but money ull spend on dates with those tinder slut half of whom ur dick wont even reach so 15 seconds of pleasure once a week in total?

You ever heard of a hobby? Literally anything in the world that you do in your free time

Who said making money involves wageslaving at an office?

Hobbies are nice but they don't let you escape from the major problems with your life. They just delay you thinking about it for a while

it does for 99.9% people on this board

>You ever heard of a hobby?
Lame and gay.

Attached: 1647542125061.jpg (899x720, 69.46K)

So whats your point nigger? No one cares for your nigger ball or gymcelling.

>enjoying your life
>lame and gay

i was refering to competitive stuff that doesnt just give u 15 seconds of pleasure once a week go simp ur queen u slave

its mostly a young person thing. Once your past 25 relationships seem like a drag and the idea of constantly having to upkeep them is pretty daunting. At this point I literally dont even give a shit about pussy, I just want someone I can stand being around for large amounts of time, and if I dont get that ill be fine on my own.

>competitive stuff
Yea, like sports and video games. Fucking moron.

You get maybe a mild fart of dopamine out of a hobby. Been there, done that.

Thats called depression user, and its not normal

clomchar

Attached: 41da7e51-23ca-485d-8050-eb67e727b908.jpg (249x300, 15.53K)

why? what is the point of doing sports? theres literally no point
ive been doing hobbies for like 10 years my life is still shit. you are a retard if you think people's problem here is that they dont do enough pointless shit in their free time. its the most retarded theory ever

No, i'd rather have my dick sucked while smoking reafer as my hobby.

implying having a cumbucket walking after you would fix that