Tfw feel miserable since I am awake

>tfw feel miserable since I am awake
>went to a cute bakery with views on mountains for breakfast
>don't feel like eating but order a coffe
>its nice
>start crying once I finish it for dunno why
>mom t3lls me to go outside so I wouldn't ruin the breakfast for other people
Welp went outside to sob a bit til I calmed down, can't wait to get back home tomorrow. Have a nice night desuuuu

Attached: Bigview.jpg (2755x1271, 602.68K)

>finally back at our uncles place that was 4 hours away from the gorgeoud mountains area
>cousin at my age range I haven't seen for like 11 years
>I want to stay inside and play vidya
>he really really really really wants to go outside with me
jeez I guess I will give in

Attached: 20220319_111826.jpg (1271x2822, 948.51K)

Maybe you should apply to work at the bakery bro, could be a fun job and a good way to get out of your comfort zone and gain some experience

>>finally back at our uncles place that was 4 hours away from the gorgeoud mountains area
Nevermind

Bakerys seems tough desu,
Desu I picked up a waiter job at a cozy smol place a few months ago, cause wouldnt mind some money but also had the thought of getting used to talking to people irl in my mind
Desu I havent showed up since nearly 2 months at my job but my boss hasnt gave up on me yet
bleh, still don't feel well enough for it
Lule
Okies hab to go for n0w

Attached: Castle.jpg (1271x2822, 552.77K)

Okies this is fineee
Even some wifi desuuu

Attached: 20220319_113418.jpg (1271x2822, 536.65K)

Its cold and I am sleepy
how do I ask him t0 go back to their home

Attached: 20220318_123343.jpg (1271x2822, 1.2M)

You are miserable because you are not connecting with anyone in your real life.

It's not connecting because you are sabotaging and pushing away anyone who is willing to meet you half way.

You just retreat to bogus, fantasy world of anime. You think it's a personality. You think it's cute. It's not. You are absolutely disconnected from reality.

Get real. Meet reality face on.

Cute pics user, gorgeous area. I'd hike with you.

Attached: 1646751893154.jpg (450x557, 61.75K)

Truth hurts, don't it?

What the fuck are you talking about? I am not OP if this is you

Who said you are OP? Why are you spazzing? Are you OP?

I assumed that was the implication. What did you mean by "truth hurts" in regards to my post?

>get back
>I get his room for tonight since he went to his gf place for overnight
I warned him that there is a high chance of me sweating like crazy when zzzz
He brought me along hanging out with his frens, they were nice and lots of weede.
Plus they knew about Drachenlord but not that much, s0 I got to talk about him and cause some laughs about his stories.
Als0 told them about other german lolcows that aren't so well known, was interesting and funny to them
If they just knew that a F-tier lolcow was telling them these stuff
Lolcow inception
>cousin has pics of us when we were toodlers
>rare pic of me smiling
If you just knew how bad things really are
Okies should get rdy to sleep so I dont end up delaying the departure t0 back home
Goodnight desuu
I am probably a little detached from my parents and other family members emotionally, self sabotage in destructive ways but don't agree with the rest desu.
Desu a user speculated once that breathing problems during my sleep make me to wake up shitty.
Thanks you desu, pic related is a bit older.
I actually met with a user from Any Forums to hike to a certain place back in january, we wanted to do it again in summer but sadly that place doesn't exist like that anymore

Attached: 5212.png (5305x5632, 1.22M)

Wr0ng picture
Oof

Attached: 0windmill.jpg (1587x2822, 593.15K)

so you admit you are OP. Why did you bump your own thread with a stupid shit. Such a faggot.

I am not OP, I just complimented the beauty of the mountainous area he's in. Are you ill?

If you aren't OP, how did you know OP was "he"? You really are stupid as fuck, OP. No wonder everything avoids you. You dumbfuck.

there aren't any women on r9k, are you retarded?

Damn that place is beautiful, greetings OP. A great part of being happy is trying to enjoy little things that life gives to us, like those views

You sure did try to sound like a "cute anime girl" desu. You faggot.

No, I just think cool nature pics with a little tomoko is cute. Why are you so hostile, user?

>want to roll n smoke before heading to bed
>roll a cig
>notice I rolled one already for that just a few moments ago
0h I guess I have my ciggy for after waking up already. I need to hurry up, shut up and head to bed. Wouldn't want the departure to back home getting delayed cause I sleep for too much
0ne last post perhaps
user comes to my thread to seethe.
Many such cases, like two weeks ago I saw someone insulting random OP's because they used Tomoko as their OP image.
So the angry user thought it was me since I was also n0t posting foe a while n just lurked
And I usually post here 24/7
thats n0t true desu
but we can pretend if that makes the state of the board better
The landscape is like straight out of a fairytail for most of the part
and yea
since my last mental breakdowns during my last travle I am trying to just make the best of the situation, go with the flow or how you wanna call it.
But my mood is just in the sewer and I lost trying to fight it, at least I haven't woke up crying on this trip. Welp lets not get tooo cocky, I still have to sleep one more time here...
Butt more luck & ganbare to you for that challange of life

Attached: Tower.jpg (1587x2822, 486.66K)

I don't think you really wanna know why.

Your mom cares about you. She wants you to get better. Yet, you think that just means you gotta be a "normie" so you REEEEEEE.

I'm just thinking from your sweet mom's perspective. There are people who care about you and you won't see it. Try to give people around you a chance.

You seem to think it's the other way around, where people around you don't give you a chance. Try seeing things from your mom's perspective. There's always someone who care for you.

I am not OP retard. I know my mom cares for me.

Attached: 1646762656305.png (640x849, 629.48K)

You and I are the only people who post here. You are so autistic that you lap the spectrum.

>You and I are the only people who post here.
Stop making so many tranny threads then, nigger