Receding hairline

>receding hairline
>permanent bruises on his massive forehead
>literal rotting teeth
>broke as fuck limo driver
>still has a wife
Why haven't you taken the muslimpill?

Attached: gettyimages-463549029-1024x1024.jpg (738x1024, 159.89K)

>somalis
noty

He's a famous actor, dumbass

His wife is actually beautiful too
He was in one movie. Somalis/Horn Africans are usually turbo Muslims/Christians and nationalists, so they'll date/marry an ugly dude of their ethnicity before they marry anything else. Then you have those Horn Africans who don't care much for religion and nationalism and fetishize the West African phenotype.

It's the fame and money that got him his wife, not his religion.

>money
He's known to be broke and he struggled to find work after being in Captain Phillips.

He is worth 6 figures, which is still more than most people. He is also famous.

He's worth the same amount that people in America make in a year. He's also not that famous. He's a meme. Stop coping. He's an ugly Somali immigrant and got himself a hot westernized big headed East African wife.

Doesn't seem like a lot to me.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 15-20-41 Captain Phillips star Barkhad Abdi is 'broke' after failing to find more work since the movie.png (660x294, 47.85K)

>selling mobile phones in Minnesota
This is the Somali equivalent of an Arab running a gas station or convenience store. I don't know why robots are pretending he's hanging out in his mansion in Beverly Hills, lighting his cigars with $100 bills.

>people in America
More than one country exists in the world, friend

>He's not that famous
But he is famous. However minor it may be, fame matters much more to women than you seem to be willing to acknowledge.

>More than one country exists in the world, friend
He lives in the US. His wife could easily find another man who makes 6 figures if she wanted to.
>fame matters much more to women than you seem to be willing to acknowledge.
It really doesn't. No one is going to congratulate her for being married to the Somali cellphone salesman who played a pirate in a movie once. If your theory were true, there wouldn't be so many washed up former celebrities who are broke and alone.

His hairline isn't receding, he's just from Somalia.

>he's just from Somalia
kek

Attached: 1618262423200.jpg (596x739, 39.39K)

Man, you're trying really hard, but his success mattered more than his religion and you simply aren't going to talk your way out of that fact. Women like famous guys. Sure she could leave him and I'm sure she eventually will because his fame was fleeting, but it is undeniable that becoming famous provided opportunities and advantages that he would not have had if he did not become famous. To argue otherwise is to delve into hysterical hypotheticals aka cope.

What's funny is his character in Blade Runner 2049 runs the cyberpunk equivalent of that kind of store.

It's just stupid to pretend like he's rich and famous enough to have beautiful women chasing after him. It's cope because you don't want to believe that a woman just likes him.

>a woman just likes him
Do you know where you are, newfriend?

I never said he was rich, I just said he made money and became famous. You cannot possibly deny the fact that he was paid for his acting roles and you cannot deny the fact he became famous for playing those roles. You seem to be inventing strange connotations, as if I am suggesting he is fabulously wealthy and a household name, but I stated neither. He has a beautiful wife because of his acting career, not because he is a Muslim. If your argument is true, then you are insinuating that non-Muslims that walk the same path could not be with a woman of equal beauty, and since this is obviously false my assertion stands.

How many people on this board do you think are affected by Horn of Africa dating preferences? Why even fucking post this?

>he was paid for his acting roles
He was paid $65k. I make $52k in a year. He sells cellphones now.

Im not saying he has a wife simply because he's Muslim. His ethnicity has a lot to do with it as well. But the major point is that he has a beautiful wife because she likes him. A woman like her would be able to pull any millionaire athlete or actor she wanted. Idris Elba is married to a Somali woman, so it's not like they don't have options.

Perhaps she does like him, but does she like him enough to stay with him when she has other options? His success attracted her in the first place. According to what I found online his net worth is in the low 6 figures, so he's hardly rich but he did make money from acting and he did become famous from acting. Women overvalue certain types of men, and famous men are an example of this. She would not have met or married him if he never became famous.