I am beta male hater

I am beta male hater. I am a 31 year old man from New York City and I am a stupid, worthless beta male. I wish I could be euthanized because I let someone abuse me when I was 14 when I was going MS 180.
Someone violently abused me and threatened to beat the shit out of me if I fought back.
I am a bad fighter, so I have to let people abuse me. I am very slow and I can't make fast movements. Does anyone want to meet me in New York City and kill me?. I won't fight back.
I don't enjoy being alive because all I can think about is the time I got abused.

Attached: Karasu.jpg (526x526, 36.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3S8hKqRptzg
youtube.com/watch?v=JBJSDzzfb-4&t=55s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am such an idiot that I can't help making these threads and humiliating myself.
I like to think this picture is Rei Hino telling me that I am a worthless beta male and she thinks it is funny that I let someone violently abuse me.
I like to think that Rei likes to laugh at beta males like me getting abused.

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (1200x900, 193.67K)

Just kill yourself and save us all from this disgusting bullshit

Attached: 58D91F9C-0BED-4243-9538-8F4C88D88B7C.png (362x358, 8.68K)

Don't obsess over your masculinity like that OP, it's terrible for your mental health. If a man obsesses over holding to some masculine ideal, which is very difficult because we're human after all and have all sorts of limitations and weaknesses, than he's only going to be filled with shame and anger and resentment

I posted under beta male hater by accident in another thread. Should I dox myself?.
I am a stupid, weak, scumbag and I deserve to be abused, but it hurts me too much to say why I deserve to be abused, but if you knew me in MS 180 in 2005 you know what I am talking about.
This scene from Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my 2 favorite anime scenes. It is hard to choose my favorite anime scene between this scene and the quote from Karasu about enjoying death.
youtube.com/watch?v=3S8hKqRptzg
I like to think about Karasu having a euthanasia center and him giving me a lethal injection and telling me: "If you think about it, death really isn't so frightening. Who knows, you might actually enjoy it."

Attached: Kiyoshi Mitarai.jpg (640x360, 23.23K)

My father is a literal betabux cuckhold, has spent his whole life financially taking care of women who don't give a fuck about him. He doesn't even realize it.

I think of Karasu as being like a father to me.
I think Karasu would enjoy owning a euthanasia center where he could give people lethal injections and think to himself:
"The intimacy that murderer and victim share is unparalleled. Witnessing their spirit separate itself from their body.."
MS 180 is the middle school I went to.
Did anyone else go there?.
Kiyoshi Mitarai is the anime character that I empathize with the most.

Attached: intimacy.jpg (1200x900, 219.41K)

>let someone abuse me when I was 14 when I was going MS 180
Do you still live near this school?
Are you a fag?
I'm sorry that happened to you, have you thought about getting revenge?

I still live in Rockaway Park, NY.
>Are you a fag?
Did you go to MS 180 in 2005?. That question makes me wonder.
>have you thought about getting revenge?
I have not seen the person who abused me since I left MS 180 in 2005, but even if I saw him there is nothing I could do because I am a bad fighter. I am a bad person because I did bad things in MS 180. I don't want to say what I did, but that video about the Chapter Black tape sort of describes how I feel about it.

My initials are DK, come kill me if you want.

>My initials are DK, come kill me if you want.
Nobody is out to get you, fren.

If anyone wants a chance to kill a cowardly, scumbag, stupid, beta male like me you have the chance. Since I accidentally posted as beta male hater in another thread, I may as well just come as close as possible to doxing as myself without actually doing it, but there are some details about my abuse and behavior at MS 180 that I will never tell anyone.

No one is interested in killing me?.
I will give some more details about myself.
I am 6 foot 1 and weigh 180-185 lbs. I go to the gym sometimes, so some of that weight is muscle. I am a vegan and my favorite foods are brown rice and Cheerios.
I like Linux and this is my desktop background.
Who wants to take a guess at my name?.

Attached: Tux.jpg (1280x1024, 65.78K)

I think what any real man would have done in my situation when I was abused was to slam that person on their head and stomp on their neck while they are unconscious. I think I am too slow to do that. I am a bad fighter and I can't make fast movements. I would rather not tell the story of how I know that I am that bad of a fighter, but I think that any man under 60 would wipe the floor with me.
I am a virgin and I never had a gf and I don't want one because the only way that I would hypothetically touch a female was if I was confident that I can slam any man on his head so that way if anyone has a problem with me touching her or if I had to protect her I can do it.

Who abused you schizo?

A boy around my age in gym class in MS 180.
I often think about that incident recently. I used to think more about the time outside a deli, also by a boy around my age when I was 14, but the memory of the gym class incident came back to me recently.
The details of the abuse are too painful for me to talk about, but he made it clear to me that he could violently abuse me and there was nothing I could do about it. I imagine if the same thing happened again that I would let people abuse me because even though I have a little physical strength because I lift weights sometimes, I am always going to be a mentally weak beta male.
A quote from Hitler that I like is:
"He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist."
I think beta males like me are life unworthy of life and should be euthanized.

You can fight if you believe in yourself

In my ideal world, only the men who are the best fighters would get any females and you would have to kill a female's father and all her male relatives to touch her.
In other words, females would be like prizes that go to the best fighters.
I have no confidence and I am the type of person that just rolls over and dies when people abuse me. I will never have the courage to try to shoot for a takedown and slam someone because I will always think I am too slow.
I am physically stronger now than I was when I was 14, but I think my reaction to being abused would be the same, to just accept it.
I think I am just mentally defective trash.
My ideal female personality is like Koto from Yu Yu Hakusho because she seems like the type of female that likes violent alpha males.
youtube.com/watch?v=JBJSDzzfb-4&t=55s

Attached: Koto.jpg (480x360, 23.05K)

Just practice then you'll get confident

That is too hard. I guess I will just accept being a worthless beta male. I felt like telling Any Forums some personal details about beta male hater today after accidentally posting as beta male hater in another thread.
I am just a weak scumbag. I don't deserve any sympathy for being abused.

No Sailor Mars fans are irredeemable.