Autistic people seem pretty based

I've just started watching the docuseries on Chris Chan on youtube. It's pretty clear he is severely autistic. Everything he does however I can't help but judge as based. The guy has no conceived notions of social etiquette or arbitrary social standards, he just ends up doing what he wants and saying what he wants without the self-censor normal people apply to themselves. The hordes of people he ends up offending as a result I can't help but laugh at. I understand by no means the guy is a genius, but to some extent I honestly think he is. If other autistic people are like this then it's a real shame autism gets as much stigma as it does.

For instance, I'm at the section right now where he hung up a poster on his college campus advertising that he needs a girlfriend. Obviously wasn't going to get anywhere doing that as everyone is aware, but just the extent to which his bitch supervisor got furious at him for it. Did he disturb some unspoken bullshit gig you have running that nobody dare speak of?

For reference, yes I know what he's done recently. No I'm not autistic or a social recluse so that isn't why I'm writing this.

Attached: doge.jpg (495x619, 36.99K)

It's not as cool as you think, user. I'm a diagnosed sperg, and people misunderstand me all the time, or I misunderstand them. Our marriage and relationship rates are very low. I want to be the best version of me I can be, but I'm very worried that I might not be enough.

I suppose you guys struggle to captivate people in person and hence the stigma. But at least online, looking at the ideas this guy had, even if they're 20 years dated now it is a breath of fresh air. Especially from the homogenous bullshit I'm exposed to daily from the majority of people my age.

As for relationships, and by all means I completely understand that I am a retard for telling you this, and that we are looking at it from completely different perspectives, but women in 2022 are an absolute nightmare to deal with if you're not tall & attractive. Getting a girl is one thing, being happy with one really is in a totally different league limited to a far smaller subsection of the male population.

Online I've been able to talk to people with less restraint. Heck, I've had two online pseudo-relationships, so I guess I'm not incapable of making girls fall in love with me. And yeah, I guess it's hard to deal with women nowadays, I'm a fairly medium-looking guy and in terms of interests and personality I'm what a girl might consider "safe", so it's not like I have a good time giving a girl those butterflies. But thanks for the kind sentiment, user.

jesus fucking christ this post is the final nail in the coffin for this board's rotting corpse. fuck off and die OP

I've been saying this for a while.

Consider this: there's millions of people out there who are pokemom fans, obsessed with pikachu, wear pikachu pins, pikachu stickers on their car, etc.

Likewise there are lots of people obsessed with sonic. Many of these people are autists to some extent.

But there's only one Sonichu. It's unique. He created his own god to worship.

And now millions of people know about Sonichu, and recognize chris's Sonichu emblem. He made that! How many people have made a symbol recognized by millions?

I think mental illness is fundamentally the spark of all true creativity. It's being born outside the box.

And so, and this has been borne out in my own life, the way for freaks and weirdos to find success is not to try to hide the spaghetti. You can't, not really.

Even if you stuff the spaghetti way down deep in your pockets and staple them shut so it never falls out, everyone can still see your pockets bulging with...something. You will never be a normie.

Be proud of your spaghetti. Revel in your obsessions. Create without fear. You will realize that actually, the greatest anxiety normies have is that they are unoriginal. Theyre stuck in the box. They arent superior people, able to put on a totally normal face and act cool at all times - they just dont have the impulse or idea to do anything other than copy the people around them. Thats why they do it so well.

Your spaghetti is delicious. But when you hide it in your pockets, people suspect it's horrible.

Yet, serve it on a silver platter, and people will slurp it up.

You're right user, I think the struggle really is finding a way to meet your basal human desires while letting the spaghetti out.

I've conceived humanity for a while now as an ongoing chemical reaction, where some are programmed to be self replicating more-so than others. The question really is why does it matter if you are such or not, seeing as it is all completely valueless from an objective perspective.

As extra as Chris might've been, there's something very human and very innocent about him. The same primal desires of every human, just on display rather than hidden away as with most others. But rather than appreciate it most people hate it out of spite for what they themselves are deep inside, no matter how much they try to rationalise it away.

is this copied from reddjt? it fucking has to be. jesus christ, just stop posting, just stop. fuck off and die

>he just ends up doing what he wants and saying what he wants without the self-censor normal people apply to themselves.
The reason for this is that autism makes it difficult to understand social cues. Some autists are aware that they do weird things in a general sense but they don't know exactly unless someone tells them. Over time, this may result in growing anxiety issues and eventually causes them to become hikkineet shut-ins.

There's nothing creative about Sonichu lol

Quads of truth.

Men carry 90% of the courtship burden.
As much as women will attempt to contest this, its the truth of society.
The onus is on the man to make the first move, to be the one to approach the woman, to be dominant and have a strong presence.

All a women realistically needs to do, is not be a bitch, or too overweight.

Weight can be lost, but height cannot be gained.

It isn't misogynistic to point this out; and those of you taking screenshots for your feminist blogs need to come to terms with the truth of what heterosexual women are actually attracted to.

shut the fuck up, newfag reddjtor. you type like a reddjtor. you're saying what everyone thought was so smart and so cool back in 2008 and you think you're a genius for saying it. you're a clueless fucking retard. this website clearly isn't for you. fuck off and leave. just go home.

chris chan would have been dumb enough to be convinced by trolls to go to Ukraine,
maybey the incest charge saved him in the long run.

Is the line spacing

all it really takes

to trigger such a violent

sperge out?

>doing what he wants
Ends up going tranny and macing someone in GameStop
>hes overweight
Already failed at life
>aspergers and fucks his own mother
Absolutely disgusting
>genius
Yeah no he is the typical SEVERELY mentally ill fuck up. I wish he didnt turn out like this but his 90 year old parents probably are to blame lmao

Hey no spoilers.

Found the Jezebelle "journalist"

I hope for your sake you do more with your life than just post on a femtistic blog site

Go to kiwifarms if you want his entire life down to the second. Any Forums fucking sucks dick for the last 8 years. I have been here for around 14 years.

Kiwifarms reminds me of what this place was supposedly like when it started.

Ngl, this post really inspires me. The two anons who are seething at this post as angry because they're those normalfags you mentioned.

>Kiwifarms reminds me of what this place was supposedly like when it started.
huh?

>All a women realistically needs to do, is not be a bitch, or too overweight.
Again with this gay ass fucking take. It's like you idiots are mentally stuck in 2005. Even bitchy and fat women gets guys nowadays.