Would anons consider dating Indian girls? They're thirsty af

Would anons consider dating Indian girls? They're thirsty af

Attached: 42082082.jpg (800x600, 138.32K)

i would rather put a 115 grain chunk of lead in my skull than even considering fucking a curryjeet. like i have shit tier self esteem but even i wouldn't go that low as a whitey male.

Why? My gf is Indian

Pic unrelated

Attached: 4r79292942.jpg (1080x1350, 131.39K)

This. Especially breeding them. I'd rather fucking die.

Why would anyone risk having a half-Pajeet son?

Yes. They have very nice sweet accents a lot of the time, and plenty of them are decent looking or even cute.

They don't want me though. Across all races humanity is bound together by a common experience: women do not like autistic nerds.

I've seen some that are sort of attractive, but they fucking stink and are really dirty.

Nepalese girls can be alright though.

Gib brown milk truck. I nearly sealed the deal with an Indian chick once. Invited me to her apartment to make out and watch TV. Kissed me first on the way to her room. Didn't want to fuck or go beyond that though. Perhaps I was too aggressive. Sucks though. I still have Pajeeta fever and want to satisfy my curiosity some day. I still want her to tell me what the fuck happened, though. Probably just some other prospect.

Pill or pull

brown girls are the cutest smartest sexiest girls on earth and you're wrong if you think otherwise

Yes. I'd love to learn more about them. I want to learn more about india in general too.

are indians more desirable to white boys than pic related?

Attached: 1457115753577.png (517x859, 522.93K)

I'd not consider dating 95% of the American guys I know. How do you manage to be so effeminated?

I'm not putting up with weird brown people family drama unless she can cook.

Where would I even meet them if I'm not in the commonwealth? Don't say India.

Nah. Just sorta wanna know.

I know it's a stereotype, but try IT companies and courses in the US, kek.

>compared to Indian men who are always on turbo simp mode
Yeah okay.

Yes, I'm comparing Americans guys with Indians. I thought Indian guys were bad
until I moved to the US... it's amazing how effeminate and weak Americans are, and I heard it's even worse in the UK.

The average American may have a chance against some coomer meme pajeet, but that's it.

I'd say most Pajeets I know are leagues ahead of most burgers.

>country with 4 times the population has more chads
Wow, damn, woah, holy shit, heckin crazy, dang, makes me think...

I worked (IT) and studied (college) in India and I worked (IT) and studied (college) in the US.

Most Indians are okayish, know how to talk to a girl and are somehow interesting, with a few spergs lost in the mix, on the other hand very few Americans knew how to talk to a girl, most were boring, socially retarded and often full spergs.

I know Americans tend to go full monkey when someone implies they may not be "the best #1", but the average American guy is leagues behind the average Indian.

Fuck off, demoralizer. I'm some shut-in nerdlinger who only uses Any Forums for social media and I've lost count of the pussy I've had.