Try to go vegan

>try to go vegan
>it goes horribly wrong
>bloated hurtful stomach
>ends up farting and going to toilet 20 times in a day
>feel like shit and nauseous
why did god made me so that I am obligated to eat these beautiful creatures to survive?

Attached: baby cow.jpg (736x1103, 143.36K)

Eat some eggs and you'll be fine.

they dont have enough proteins
one egg is 6g of protein
one burger is 20g of protein

life is suffering. an animal isn't going to take it personally that you want to eat them. its perception of reality and how it processes it is absolutely nothing like yours.

A burger is larger than an egg.

Eat some rice and beans.

Beans and tofu makes me bloated, fart and shit tons of times. The only solution I thought about is eating fish because the fish didn't suffer much and was not caged his entire life and tortured. But fish cost too much for me. Burgers are cheap and full of protein.

Vegans are weak and stupid. Your body is telling you how unhealthy the diet is. Eat a healthy diet or just wait it out for however long it takes to adjust to the new normal. If you stay vegan you will lose a lot of weight, strength, and testosterone. It's very unhealthy even for women, but it is devastating on a man's body.

would it be fine to eat cats and dogs then?

Attached: utSj1ZI-NgY.jpg (1618x1770, 1.06M)

>try to go vegan
>feel no different
>remain vegan
That was three years ago. How are people messing this up? Or is my body just top shit that can handle anything?

If they taste good, sure. It's no different than eating rabbit or deer.

that's why i started off as vegetarian first.
the eggs and cheese hold me downnnn.
Im weaning off them both atm.
I do plan on going vegan but I need to literally be a nutritionist so I don't turn into a leather ghoul.

>why did god made me so that I am obligated to eat these beautiful creatures to survive?
Don't talk about God if you don't know anything about religion. God placed animals on earth so humans could survive by eating them, not falling in love with and fucking them.

Your diet was probably shit to begin with. Going from shit to shit is not much of a difference. The people eating all that processed garbage are only marginally healthier than vegans.

cats and dogs aren't livestock last i checked. they're animals specifically bred for companionship first and foremost.

What shitty pets do you have where you live? Cats are for hunting rats, mice and other pests. Dogs are for hunting elk, deer and boar.

cats are actually fucking terrible rodent hunters. cats aren't good for much but killing birds and playing with the dead body. everything a cat can do a dog can do better, objectively.

I had a dog that killed far more mice than the cat, but the dog wouldn't mess with snakes. You'd think the cat was part chicken the way it would go out of its way to chase after snakes. Fucker hated them.

They're predatory animal's so it doesn't make much sense to eat them, but if you have nothing else there's nothing really wrong with it.

I am a vegan and I like brown rice and Cheerios.

before I went vegan I was vegetarian for 4 or 5 months and it made switching to vegan easier

this is my major problem with veganism, if you dont wanna eat gut destroying beans, legumes all that garbage, and whatever else, getting the little amount of nutrients, if you can at all, considering all antinutrients
too much fucking fiber which is just indigestible plant matter, fermentable carbs that sit in your digiestive tract and cause gas bloat discomfort
sure you can eat white rice for majority of carbs, potatoes, then what else
no animal fats ever, just a bunch of plant oils, all those processed fucking shitty mock products if you wanna eat that, made of more vegetable oils
onions products, which is a common allergen, digests badly, not good either
and yes as u mention if you eat lots of fiber you gonna shit 3-4 times a day if you eat any sizable amount of food, cause you cant digest anything all you will do is shit
vegans have gas non fucking stop, or they have brutal eating disorders and eat next to nothing
veganism is a fucking no no if you have anything close to ibs
veganism is based on religious morality, a literal religion cult
anyway
inb4 resident vegan illness autist shows up and spams
what do you eat on a daily
gimme a sample of you what eat mr tranny

it depends on the day
i have burritos hamburgers fries mongolian food Chinese food sushi
i basically eat how i did before but replace meat with fake meat and dairy with fake dairy lol

oh I also eat lots of tofu and hummus now too