Why isn't this considered "body shaming"?

Why isn't this considered "body shaming"?

Attached: the_scenes_when_boys.webm (632x1080, 695.11K)

Women are never wrong, they are always right, and anyone who says otherwise is just a bitter inkwell.

Because XY chromosome kinetic biomass aka "males" literally only care about objects and have no emotional sensitivity whatsoever, to the point where they shame each other for crying.
You can literally say whatever you want about XY biomass and it won't feel anything. It has no no feelings whatsoever and only exists to provide sperm to produce more women

"its okay when we do it incel"

pair bonding will cause you to look past physical imperfections
you are still able to pair bond aren't you?

It totally is. Body shaming only exists because fat women don't like being called what they are. It's even worse because people can stop being fat, but for the most part, if you're bald, you're fucked.

They're allowed to do it because of males.
>female : "1+1=3"
>male scientist : "no, here's wh-"
>female *adjust boobs*
>male scientist : "she's correct though"
now imagine this on twitter and a replace the scientist by all of the world males aged 16-22

men are ugly in general who gives a shit

Body shaming is accepted when done towards men. Hoes make fun of dudes with little dicks all the time and nobody says shit about it.

Most women are ugly in general. At least in first world countries, they're mostly fat. If you're fat, you're ugly.

So wait, is she saying she still likes him despite him being bald?

Attached: 4DF4E374-3769-439A-9832-5AC9B8B10FC4.jpg (720x867, 116.27K)

That is why I hate not just women but men too

She liked him but he wasnt the same person after he started balding. Its like when you say that you miss dead person

bald(ing) guys and obese women all need to kill themselves. they will never truly be loved

who cares you guys fuck literally anything

I'm pretty sure she is miming two different people

>Women are never wrong, they are always right
Nice bait trollarino I think its time for your nap time with your discord cum covered blankie and doritos covered in car oil.

baldy detected

reminder that for the entirety of the human race, men have ruled over women.
cope, faggot.

I do not fuck anything. Most men don't fuck anything. That's an untrue stereotype.

I'm sure if you open up those comments 90% will be men saying it is body shaming and that girl is "for the streets." moids tend to come out of the woodwork when their feelings are hurt, but all of the sudden get mad at a woman for being a little chubby because "it's her fault" and "it's disgusting"
well, I can easily say it's the man's fault for going bald at 19 and not getting a finasteride and minoxidil treatment.

/thread

Totally original, do not steal.

>and not getting a finasteride and minoxidil treatment
That stuff has some pretty hardcore side effects; and it doesn't always work.