What kind of white boys do ethnic women want as their husbands?

What kind of white boys do ethnic women want as their husbands?

Attached: 1644524926276.webm (640x800, 177.87K)

The higher a quality a woman is, the more she'll prefer her own race

Save for a few exceptions, I notice this as well. Attractive women, especially the wealthier ones, go for their own race. Even Asian women. The hotter they are, the more likely it is they have some Asian Chad bf/husband who's covered in dragon tattoos and drives a race car.

>multi racial amerimutt
>tfw like asians the most
i literally cant have race loyalty anyway

>What kind of white boys do ethnic women want as their husbands?
germans

bend over boyfriends and househusbands

One who looks like a chad

i match with such attractive asian women on hinge i assume im getting catfished

>tfw dated a 9/10 ultra-qt black chick
>could never take her out anywhere because she refused to believe she was lactose intolerant for some reason and had constant diarrhea
Beware. Hot black chicks are usually crazy

Attached: HP Lovecraft's Cat.jpg (700x700, 39.15K)

I love how this board has the same neonazi faggots as the ones from Any Forums, but somehow have directly opposite views on racemixing than they do. You're all obsessed with doing it here. lol

I noticed the exact same thing. Even when I lived out it in Thailand the high soc girls were always not attainable to the le Australian tourists and they usually looked down on tourists in general. The pale skinned, wealther Thai girls primarily went for high status local guys

Not for black woman lol

Quality is more than just looks bro. What kinda white girl dates black men in LA? It's the exact same thing with Asians.

I think in Thailand and Asia in general, it's because white men will never blend into society the way an Asian man will. A white/non Asian guy in Asia has limits socially that a local man won't have. And in the poorer countries, white sex tourists are usually lower middle class men who came to the country to flaunt their "wealth" to prostitutes and girls living in scrap metal shacks. The women can tell the difference between a true high status man and a foreigner who wants to LARP as a Chad for a few weeks until he goes back to his shitty life back home.

It depends, if you mean African American probably. But here in the UK, most of the educated West African girls and guys date each other

No it's true for black women as well. You can just turn on the tv and see who the most attractive and wealthiest black women tend to be with. Less than 1% of black women are with non black men.

it's over nordcucks

Attached: 2f4.png (680x772, 602.2K)

It's not true for African Americans either. Most educated African American girls go to historically black colleges to find husbands.

How deep does the "this is racist" rabbithole go?

>white girl dates black men in LA?
i suppose it depends on the black man's job/lifestyle

black women prefer black men but black me are consummate whores because theyre in such short supply so they have the access to loads of girls that believe anything they say in hopes of getting a real relationship out of them. theyve all been incarcerated or have fallen into the manwhore role because its easy to fuck and leave girls pregnant.