Itt post stories about being ugly

i was walking around in nyc today having tried very hard to look nice to take photos and people laughed at me

Attached: 1647655740388.png (1020x1020, 922.49K)

im not ugly can you please stop being a normie user

not exactly an ugly story, but i remember walking in new york and some nigger tried to sell me weed because i "look stressed" lol

>finally meet up with this girl i had been talking to for years online
>we head to a pub and get drunk
>i ask her for permission to snap a pic of us to commemorate the event
>she refuses

somebody assumed i was a MtF tranny. afterwards i went home and contemplated suicide

>be me
>look at refection
>yea okay, selfie time
>look at phone
>i want to die

ive had that happen plenty. not irl though, that must suck.

i wish someone did that to me but id be scared they were a cop

>wear sunglasses at night because i'm an eyecel
>this girl at a pub is acting really friendly
>keeps smiling at me all evening and joking
>i take the sunglasses off
>she says "the sunglasses fit you better"
>instantly loses interest

does anyone else vomit after seeing their reflection?

ah rip my guy. i think i have this happen more subtly but with masks instead. my eye area is nice but my lower face is sui fuel.

i wish i could vomit and vomit that much

this made me sad sorry user

but at least i can sometimes experience what life would be like if i wasn't so ugly. i'm pretty tall too, but my eyes absolutely creep the ladies out.

>somebody realized i was a MtF tranny.
ftfy

he probably was a cop because i kept seeing him everywhere in different corners of manhattan.

post eyes, i want to see

well the bright side is since it's one area you can probably get it fixed for not too expensive. for me to fix my issues it woukd be tens of thousands minimum.

you recognized the guy and he was everywhere? sounds like he was stalking you

lol i was in nyc for like 3 days, there's no way. i felt eerie though.

>Do not post pictures of yourself on Any Forums.
Nah. I've already been banned for posting pics before.

I have these bug junkie eyes. The only way you can "fix" them is with temporary filler, but it costs a lot and only lasts like 1-2 years. You can also go blind if the surgeon messes up. It's over.

Attached: 926.png (930x558, 862.19K)

post a picture of your eyes but say its totally not your eyes

Hahaha. This happened to my mom once when she was at a 7/11.

At this point, he doesn't really need to. He's already described them well enough.

what about stories about being chad incel that never leaves his house or sees women

there are other ways my dude like enhancing the upper cheekbones and getting the skin tightened on the edges towards the temples. if youre saying this after seeing a doc then i apologize for talking out of turn but there are probably more options than you think if not