Be me

>be me
>ldr with ultra trad gf who cooks cleans
>know that ldr's never work so also on tinder
>fucking 18-22 yr olds twice a week
>rationalizing that when my ldr cheats on me it won't hurt as much
>keeping options open looking for new girl to be with and marry that isn't a ldr
>the girl I'm dating still hasn't cheated and is dying to marry me but logistically it doesn't work with distance or her moving or whatever
>I feel bad and am a bad person
>realize that all the girls I've met on twitter, no matter how hot they are, aren't girlfriend material because they're on twitter and every single one always asked me how tall are you within 5 seconds of matching. I'm 6'3 so it doesn't matter but it made me realize how stupid shallow and vain women are. I still feel bad cheating on gf but I also feel bad that all the tight bodied tinder sluts I fuck aren't worth dating or marrying, they're just good for choking in bed, spanking, and sticking my finger in their ass while making them call me daddy.

Everything is so fucking gay.

Attached: 180358132.jpg (1125x2238, 167.14K)

>im a little bitch boy who is ungrateful and cheats on my perfect girlfriend constantly and then get mad at everything (except myself)
have you tried...... not cheating?

"Boohoo I have all this sex please pity me waaah"

Kindly hang yourself from the neck until you are dead.

just find a new woman.

Yeah I have but everyone knows that ldrs dont work so if I'm gonna get cheated on eventually I may as well cheat first. It's just that she hasn't cheated yet, she gives me gps apps to show where she is at all times, etc. She really really wants to prove she's marriage material for some reason. But I think the fact that she gives me a gps app that shows her location all the time is a red flag in and of itself.. because what normal person does that, right? She says she loves me because I'm funny I'm smart I'm brown I'm tall blonde and handsome etc and also she says that i have the biggest dick she's ever seen and that's just the cherry on top.
>waaah sex waaah sex wahh
sex is overrated user, I do the tinder thing because knowing that I can fuck hot 18-22 year old pieces of ass makes me feel good and seeing the thing they do in the bedroom to please me is a big self esteem thing.

I would but all the women I meet on tinder are immediately dq'd cause they're on tinder riding the penis ferris wheel.

Sounds like a shitty relationship. If I had a girl wanting to marry me that was a virgin I'd have moved her in with me as soon as things got serious.
Why didn't you move her in? Would it not be enough to satisfy your desire to sabotage things if you employ the obvious solution to the miniscule and easily solved problem of long distance? People who bitch about ldr are so full of shit. At most it takes a couple car trips to move one person to another place. If it's over 12 hours drive one way you rent a van or truck.

yea im not an expert on dating but you just need to find a good woman for you

>find a good woman in 2022
impossible task user. No guy wants to settle down with a woman that's over 24 and every girl 24 and under right now is a gigaslut. If you knew some of the things I've been asked to do to girls in the bedroom you'd think the same way I do and realize that no girl is worth marrying... even if we want to get married and have kids. I don't think I could ever have a child with my wife and look at my wife with respect knowing that she was calling me daddy and telling me her holes belong to me and to use them to cum.

You even admit you are a terrible person.
But I don't necessarily think you are *terrible*.
I do however think you are WEAK.
How would it make you feel if your gf asked "are you hiding anything from me?"
Would you feel a momentary chill run down your spine?
Would you just lie to her?

>Would you just lie to her?
Not OP, but yes, he's definitely lied to her many times. Their whole relationship is a lie.

>would you lie to her
no if she asked me I would tell her. I've been hurt by cheating whores before so I don't know any other way to protect myself from being hurt than by cheating myself. Because when I inevitably find out that she cheated I can just tell myself that I fucked around on her too so it's not like I was putting my all into the relationship only to get fucked over. It's absolutely fucked up, I know. The problem is she hasn't cheated yet, and just doesn't seem like she's going to. She keeps telling me she wants to marry me that she wants to spend her life with me that she wants to give me children etc. So I feel bad but I just know in the back of my mind that since she's a girl she's just going to cheat it's only a matter of time.

what a fucking nigger
your shitty marriage wouldn't last anyway

what marriage?
and isn't this r9k why the fuck is everyone seething just because I'm cheating on a femoid? Where are the chad incels at who are supposed to tell me that it's good that I'm cheating.

We hate women because they act like women. You are acting like a woman here, no one is going to call such behavior le based and redpilled.

what would be based? give me an example. I thought being an alpha, fucking random hoes and not taking shit from roasties was based.

>oh no why am i not cool, i was being edgy???
Fucking lurk moar, redditfag. Embarrassing.

Marrying a virgin and putting many babies in her sounds ideal to me. Not wallowing in someone's sloppy twenty-seconds. There's nothing Chad about HPV and HSV.

you will never ever never but never ever find a virgin in todays market user. Never. Best you can do is find a girl with a low body count in the 1-3 range.

I didn't read your post I was just thinking about how cool it would be to eat acreampies out of her ass and puss after a BBC dp

So tomorrow's market then. There are few things that could be less cool than marrying a nonvirgin so the only option is waiting it out or using women but not marrying. 1-3 body count means she's a disgusting whore not fit for marriage.

where do you intend to find a 0 body count girl of marrying age?