How is this even fair?

How is this even fair?

Attached: fair.png (1000x818, 1.2M)

Shut up russian agent incel nazi (the bad trump nazis, not the good azov nazis)

youre right it isnt. we incels should be sent over -

>How is this even fair?
>Life
>Women
>Fair
Hahahaha, men will die while women give themselves to invaders or run away and give themselves to men from other nations for protection and resources. Years of "equality" and women "empowerment" for nothing, those ideas of equality are only allowed to exist only in times of peace with beta weak men simping over women. But once war starts men go back to being men and women go back to being women.

Observe, watch closely what happens to women and what women do, this is their true colors. Their education, career, how "strong" and "independent" they are... none of that matters.

Attached: 1346837499457377.jpg (1024x475, 93.99K)

Nothing is fair you faggot this any third grade you don't get a participation trophy, men suffer while women enjoy life that s how it is was and forever shall be.

who gives a shit men are all meat shields who deserve to die in war like stupid ants women will just make more

based men are stupid and should put their muscles to work finally

im not enjoying life at all, everyone sees me as an autistic retard and nothing more, thats the label the system gave me, being a girl isnt all the same

>implying that those of us that are smart don't just dodge wars
I will enjoy women having to lower their standards when dating, due to the man shortage.

That's the patriarchy, sweeaty. Men are disgusting.

i hate special ed i hate special ed it does nothng but fuck peoples lives up

We should strive to make it as fair as possible, you dumb faggot.

It's not fair.
That said, it's also not very surprising. Slavic women have an inherent urge to fuck western guys. For Polish foids it's mostly Spaniards and the French, but for Ukrainians and Belarussians Polish dick is western as well. So there's a bit of a rotation going - Poles get less Polish females, but they get replaced by (better) Eastern ones.
The war just sped things up, to the point where there were multiple articles by Polish foids panicking that the sex market in Poland is going to turn on them bc there will be a huge surplus of women lmao

t. Polish user who dated a Ukrainian girl before the war

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-192240_Tinder.jpg (1080x1886, 958.45K)

jokes on you ill freeze sperm before letting any of you breed

>foids
cant believe you actually had a girl

Lol, there are no women on the internet.

Don't delude yourself. You will never be a mother

Then why don't you date someone from here? You think you deserve better don't you?

Hmmm, I am Slovenian and our women tend to fuck mostly local guy. Even ethnically diverse cuples tend to have slovenian guy and balkan girl. and balkan girls are the fucking worst.

hello retard, the most sexually successful men are also guilty of your muh soggy knees too, and sluts still fuck them because they're tall and sexy and "muh personality" dont count for shit

same here in czech republic. saw some feminist blog where the author was basically crying how possible influx of ukraine women will change everything for czech women