Oh god I just want to cuddle with a cute shy robot, pet him on the head...

Oh god I just want to cuddle with a cute shy robot, pet him on the head, whisper things in his ear and nuzzle his crotch. So I can pin him down and tease him until he gets so angry that and horny he flips me over and fucks me like a dirty animal. I won't be happy until I make at least one robot act that way.

Attached: unknown.png (685x597, 487.13K)

Oh god oh god I want it so bad. This could be (You)

Not doing this. I'm tired of being a little submissive bitch piece of shit. Eat my smegma.

That's exactly the kind of spirit I need, oh god you would be the perfect candidate for this, I wish I had you in my bed right now, it would be the best night ever

You will never be a woman even originally

I would really like to sniff your balls desu

Attached: 1644309617438.jpg (593x540, 34.58K)

hey uhh so where do you live and stuff haha

vag pics or fuck off

It's okay user, I can be a cute boy for you if you'll let me do this to you~ oh god UwU

I would legitimately let you if I'm being honest. Where you from, degenerateanon?

I'm from Massachusetts...I would led you do it to me too! oh god.. >.< ~!

God I wish I had someone like this

Attached: FeelsRainMan.gif (56x56, 22.81K)

Oh god.... hot sweaty Any Forums robot boy sex!!!

>hot sweaty Any Forums robot boy sex

omg so hot uwu

Goddamn it I'm from the south.
Why isn't there ever any cuties near me?

>the south.

what state OwO

>Oh god I just want to cuddle with a cute shy robot, pet him on the head, whisper things in his ear and nuzzle his crotch. So I can pin him down and tease him until he gets so angry that and horny he flips me over and fucks me like a dirty animal. I won't be happy until I make at least one robot act that way.
you're a guy aren't you?

>Massachusetts
Funny coincidence, so am I. And I really need a cutie like you in my life. On the small chance you're actually serious, add me on discord: ortolan bunting#7085

TN, wbu robocutie?

Ratchet, get the fuck off of Any Forums.

I want to rape my cock into you!