Are femanons really afraid of getting Bianca'd? It was just that one druggie who killed a druggie girl...

Are femanons really afraid of getting Bianca'd? It was just that one druggie who killed a druggie girl. I feel back then femanons used to be more willing to talk but now they're not.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 22.42.17.png (3584x2240, 282.62K)

Empathchan literally wants to get biancad

Most of them fucked off the moment mods added the selfie ban lmao

lets see. r9k is full of:

>one racist Korean
>seething niggers
>poo shitskins

why would any woman add anyone from r9k

They're not. Bia's death attracted WAY more egirls to r9k circles. However they mostly stick to lurking here, while posting on insta and socializing on discord. They're also not the same as pre Bia girls. They're more #BPD than actual BPD. They're really into that uwu/grunge/edgy aesthetic - not actual fucking socially retarded freaks like Ciara and co.

im not afraid as long as its quick
>femanons used to be more willing to talk but now they're not.
thats because everyone just spergs out and yells "tranny"

Fuck off scandi

why would that scare them off
that shits like catnip for them, they all want their own personal pet psychopath

Ugh. what the fuck are you even saying rn? Kys

>im not afraid as long as its quick
Quick what? You mean quick chat or quick death? I was trying to say that most people here aren't gonna do something like that.
>thats because everyone just spergs out and yells "tranny"
Well, they used to say tits or gtfo too.
Nice trips though
>tfw I'm a "nice guy"

Attached: 10d.jpg (600x793, 54.3K)

What part confused you?
>rn
go back.

quick death, but arent all chats on here quick anyway?

"*nice*" guy, ooo sure user, really *nice guy*

>but arent all chats on here quick anyway?
Depends? I have encountered some people repeatedly but sometimes I talk to them elsewhere as well, and that can last for months.
>"*nice*" guy, ooo sure user, really *nice guy*
Well, what kind of person do you think I am?

>Are femanons really afraid of getting Bianca'd?
If they were, they would stop being self-absorbed cunts who use men and discard them as used tissue paper.
They don't.
You can tell a person's actual feelings about something by their actions.

>encountered
as in talked to them again in other threads?

Doesn't that also reflect that they are afraid to commit?
>as in talked to them again in other threads?
Yup. Have encountered several anons who are more recognisable in how they post or they sometimes repeat some info about themselves.

That's a good thing. I don't want those filthbags ruining this board with their """""""fembot""""""" cancer

Ehh, femanons of the past are more enjoyable to talk to. I've always had a better time talking to girls than guys here. Guys here are either mentally ill poltards who start arguing with you immediately or mentally ill retards who just want a gf and will ghost you in 5 minutes.

Good. I don't want holes posting here.

On one hand I really do not want to die, on the other getting Bianca'd sounds hot. Kek