Why Any Forums is full of doom posters? Just reading what you guys write here is concerning as hell...

Why Any Forums is full of doom posters? Just reading what you guys write here is concerning as hell, im actually worried about you guys. I guess its true that you are what you surround yourself with, and i can already feel depressed just for being here a couple of minutes. You guys really need to touch grass

Attached: 0E4AC8A6-E993-4F21-8A25-F6D98BF6A7EB.jpg (650x650, 41.4K)

>im actually worried about you guys
No you're not. You're just another normalfag here to ridicule us. Die.

I know this is likely bait but I really mean this, you need to go back

Just shut the fuck up and leave already the fact you ask this question means 1 of 2 things either it's bait or you are a genuine retard newfag normalnigger. Either way you need to fuck off you don't contribute anything better. Doom posters are 10x better than just another shit fembot thread.

Attached: 1646543733884.jpg (616x497, 22.25K)

I don't know what that means. What the fuck is touching grass going to do for anyone.

Because it's over retard, in fact it never began.

Not bait, i actually would like to help people in here, but i think this is the only way i can. Im not a normalfag, no friends or gf and spends most time watching anime, but i dont like how much this place is filled with doomers, rage and depression, i want to do something about it, and the way you guys get so aggressive about it shows it even more

I'll play devil's advocate and say OP is right but his rethoric needs more work.

I indeed find it a bit concerning that a large body of Any Forums posters are not interested in improvement but rather sulking and wallowing in greif.

Which is a shame because most of you are fully capable of improving your life given effort and guidence, but choose to bring others down into the swamp with you.

Shut the fuck up.
There is hope for you, for me, for all of us.
Look over the horison.
See the rising sun.

Attached: 1647122721580.png (720x720, 482.64K)

If you're a loser yourself, how can you help other losers? It's too late to warn them of the errors of your ways.

>i actually would like to help people in here
>You guys really need to touch grass
This comes off as really patronizing and passive aggressive. You want to help others yet assume what is best for them without knowing shit. Le touch grass does absolutely nothing to a person who doesn't want to touch grass or has been completely fucked over and abused by the grass or does not fit in with the grass. Do you understand what I am saying here?

Attached: 1645562820438.png (796x597, 279.76K)

>get nice new job
>get fired within a month
>employer withholds final paycheck
>have to go thru the state to get my money

there's plenty to be upset about user

Attached: broken.png (720x780, 443.18K)

I need to touch ass

I might not be doing exactly fine, but im trying not be a total doomposter who brings everyone with me down, like everyone here. Like i said, you are what you surround yourself with

I'll actually talk to you here, I'm above average and good at everything I do except socializing with both men and women. I have only one friend irl and nowadays I think even he is distancing himself from me.
It's fair to say that socializing just isn't for me, I think I'm genuinely too autistic to be able to do it, much less be able to get a gf and have sex.
This is why it is over, either I kill myself or wages lave and cope.

No you're not. These fucking memes are as pathetic as "Live Laugh Love".

>Your net worth isn't your bank account bro, it's your circle
>...And if you aren't talking NFTs, Crypto and Hustle, you're never gonna make it

>I guess its true that you are what you surround yourself with,
i surround myself with people who are more successful than me in everything

the doom simply comes from the fact that i will never be as good as them.
"don't compare yourself to others" is normie speak for "you lost at life, get the fuck over it, not everyone can win"

>given effort and guidence
>guidence
Yeah well good fucking luck with that. That's exactly the problem, my friend. Lack of proper support net in the form of good family, friends or colleagues. We have none of that.

Well I guess it's your choice if you let it bother you. Sometimes I'll give advice and cheer an user up if I feel like it. Sometimes I'll wallow in the doomposts. Sometimes I'll horny post. Sometimes I'll cute post. Sometimes I'll shitpost. This place isn't all that bad most people here are not going to take advice given to them even when it is objectively beneficial anyway. Venting about the feels with robots is at least somewhat therapeutic.

No one asked + ratio + birthrate

Attached: 1640182030731.jpg (168x172, 16.88K)

Playing Devil's advocate here, but you really shouldn't be on Any Forums if you're trying to escape from the things that make you butthurt because Any Forums is not a safe space and people will tell you what they think without any filter.
The both of us being degenerates doesn't make us friends and the same as you do when you shit on other people you don't like on a daily basis, you will be shat on for the stupid shit you say. Any Forums might not be for you.

It's what I hate about this board and why I rarely come here. You're all a bunch of losers (for the most part)

Attached: cacogerm.png (900x675, 373.9K)

>Board for losers
>I don't like coming here because there are losers here
Big brain.

shut the fuck up ESL, jesus fucking christ

>Any Forums is not a safe space
Still much safer than any other place. Feels like home here.

>You guys really need to touch grass

When I am in doom posting mode, I realize that there is no gf out there for me hiding in a cracker jack box, that even normies I am way, way, WAY more successful than are laughing at me and hold me in contempt, that the gynocracy we live in is only going to get worse, etc.

And when I go out and touch grass, all of those things remain true. I can sit and bask in the sun, or I can commune with the beauty of nature, and while it is very pleasant to do so, not one fact covered by my doom posting changes one iota.

There's occasionally a good or interesting thread but generally it's not worth it. The only reason I'm here right now is because a thread got migrated off of Any Forums

Attached: 1631643854974.jpg (965x1024, 139.79K)

Nah OP is a fake little shit. You can die too.

Thanks for your autobiography.