Why do women do this to themselves instead of finding a good african-american man?

Why do women do this to themselves instead of finding a good african-american man?

Attached: 1646710970897.webm (1870x1044, 1.39M)

I am Asian but chances are a white thug is still better than an average black.

>I am Asian
I'm Bsaian

God I wish racism was not true she has a cute face

This is so hot.
To think I could have probably had a black gf if I wasn't so shy and autistic makes it hurt even more

Racism is not true tho

If u are white u will be fine

That looks like it takes both a big dick and flexible hips to pull off. Women have sex so easy, they just lie there, minimal effort

it is, race and IQ is real, race and crime is real

Race is not real iq means nothing anyone can do crime

they want their kid to behave and get into a good college and have a father or child support

because white sexy duh

Race is real, a scientist can easily determine an African skull from my Asian one, IQ influences the quality of the society among that crime of which Africans due to the aforementioned reasons have more than all others.

Gonna give sum sauce OP?

Fact: The less money and economic security a family has, the less likely a child born in it is to receive proper education or complete the education they get. This is true regardless of race.

Fact: The less education a person has, the more likely they are to be poor. This is true regardless of race.

Fact: A poor person is more likely to suffer from hunger, homelessness and other such problems directly threatening one's well being. This is true regardless of race.

And all of that is to begin with because they are low in intelligence.

> a scientist can easily determine an African skull from my Asian one,

Thats just environmental factors

well no shit Einstein all animals in the world became accustomed to living in their specific biome

Asians have been living in South Africa and they are still Asians as before (overwhelmingly Indian and Chinese). Everyone is born with what we have.

Her body looks so nice, I just wish she was getting a real choking, and it was me giving it to her.

Feeling the chocolate while she is judging his spear what a good porch monkey

I love my white cuck queen she loves watching me fuck and breed black woman

Attached: Cuck queen watching ebony with her white man.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)