What is life as an adult really like? i just turned 18 last month and this is my last semester of high school...

what is life as an adult really like? i just turned 18 last month and this is my last semester of high school. should i be worried?

Attached: vetnc825gm051.jpg (1080x869, 100.22K)

like that episode from the fairly odd parents

Is this a pig? A chipmunk? Some sort of ghost? Seriously, what am I looking at here.

Attached: ConfusedPepe.png (860x628, 231.33K)

>what is life as an adult really like?
it's just life, what do you wanna know exactly?
>should i be worried?
take it easy

it's miserable. you have to be employed (literally paid misery) in order to enjoy anything. you have to drive, which sucks. you have to pay all sorts of bills for shit you never use (health insurance, car insurance, taxes, etc) and all of the money goes to fund literal evil. you get to watch your civilization crumbling before your eyes and doing anything to stop it is a crime and will turn you into a social leper. if you don't meet a girl to be your gf before you finish college, you're basically fucked. after college you'll be lucky to meet 1 girl a year.

once you can legally buy alcohol, it no longer feels good to drink. other enjoyable drugs are illegal, except whippets which are expensive.

on the bright side, you can buy literally all the firearms you could ever want

>Is this a pig? A chipmunk? Some sort of ghost? Seriously, what am I looking at here.
that is a baby oink

If you haven't been preparing for it since 16 by working it's generally over. You will have to suck peoples cocks just to live in their closet.

i didn't get my first job until 21 [in college] and i'm still employed at 28

It sucks ass. Unless you become a boss and step on niggas. Then it could be fun. But i can tell you're a fag whos not ganna make it.

Attached: c43a84814e330145f89b63883c53119a.jpg (3840x2160, 1.32M)

use and step on as many people as you must

>after college you'll be lucky to meet 1 girl a year.
>1 girl a year.

Attached: 1647217245336.gif (500x275, 365.22K)

Pretty much, im bald at 24 lol

Keep in mind that age is not an indicator of adulthood. There are plenty of people in their thirties that are mentally and emotionally adolescents.

That being said, you may not realize at first when adulthood creeps up on you. You'll start by paying the occasional bill off and then as your independence builds, you'll find it sucks up more and more of your time and mental energy. Just make sure to find a balance between your adult needs and your personal well-being.

>paying bills for shit you never use that goes to fund literal evil
Man, I hope I never need my health insurance or car insurance. I happily pay a little extra for the good shot because I realize I'm buying peace of mind.

It sounds to me like you spend a lot of mental energy focusing o nothings you can't change. That shits not good for you, man. Cultivating a sense of equanimity might be helpful for you.

You feel exactly the same but instead of being around your friends all the time you are around adults all the time. Like being around your friend's parents when they aren't around.

>It sounds to me like you spend a lot of mental energy focusing o nothings you can't change. That shits not good for you, man. Cultivating a sense of equanimity might be helpful for you.
i'm fine, i've accepted this misery
just wanted OP to know what he's getting into

It's just like life as a teenager only much, much harder.

So if you had a shit life as a teenager, it's just going to be a worse life as an adult.

>after college you'll be lucky to meet 1 girl a year
This is what dating apps are for

Yeah, it's a ghost. Fucking imbecile.

Let me tell you what you need to realize. No one is here to help you. Not your family, not your girlfriend, not your friends, not anyone on this planet. Every single person is acting in their own self-interest so you need to do the same. Never sacrifice for another human being. You are alone. So you had better get to work or you're going to wake up one day on the street because you hadn't prepared enough for the coming storm.

Whatever path you feel you are on is just going to get more intense. If things are looking downhill, expect to keep going in that direction and vice versa. If you're here asking for advice, it's probably already over for you.
>should i be worried?
You should be terrified.
Keep in mind the opinions will be very biased here towards a miserable life cause most people are miserable. Go ask a millionaire the same question and he'll tell you the exact opposite

Seek enlightenment and become healthy soon as possible