Wmaf

Why are asian girls so attracted to western man?
I'm an exchange student from Taiwan living in germany. We came in a group of 12 people, 8 girls, 4 boys. None of the girls seemed interested in a relationship beforem even when you confessed them you love they wanted to concentrate on their studies. After we came to germany all of them had a german bf withing few weeks. I know from my sister she also wants a western man. Why is it like this? I don't understand. As an asian everyone makes you feel it's wrong to go for a girl from your own race. Of course I know many asian couples, but in my generation you feel like you are the last choice when you are no kpop star etc.. Has anyone the same experience and how to stop it?

Attached: wmaf.jpg (236x295, 14.64K)

OH FUK DIDNT READ NEED TO COOOOOOM

Western men are almost as smart as us and have better physique. Also their culture makes them interact more with women. Ours think even a white beta is an expressive Chad because of that

when it comes to social intelligence they are Einstein

It is truly a mystery. It must be physique or maybe western men are almost as smart as Asian men but not quite... Or their culture makes them interact with women more... No it must be money. All Asians are gold diggers. Yeah it must be that.

Attached: 1624126151167.png (601x414, 394.54K)

it isnt better in Thailand. gf was lft me for a whitr dude. After moving to US its like they only go out ith you when no white men asks them

Wht do uo typf lik ths?

A relative of mine married a half-Spic. I also have seen Asian women with Arabs. They just seem to like Caucasian types more than Asian despite being Asian themselves.

if asian men were as smart as your shit statistics, asian men would not live in abject poverty and have to copy every single invention of whites to even come close to keeping pace

i would be very curious to know if all the statistics of "asians are smarter than whites" are taken from samples of asians in the west, that is those who have immigrated. if that's the case in the most amount of samples, then we have our answer for why the stats keep getting pushed. i guarantee the population of historical migrants of any race will be of higher intelligence than a native and immobile population. esp. before the advent of easy international travel and cheap flights

in any case, stop with this lie that asian men are more intelligent than whites. if it were true we would be studying asian socieites

Can you do anything about it? Stop caring about the state of things.

same experiences worldwide.. WMAF will be a normal thing in few decades, since both want each other and you can't do anything about it.

can we do something about niggers? or do White men not care since Azn women are looked after by Azn men and they just go "not my problem".

nevermind, i have my answer.

Good, anything to accelerate the extinction of whites

I'm Korean, btw, before you go off blaming White people. niggers are terrible "people".

ofc there's regular Black people, but that doesnt mean i'll celebrate little half nigs running around

>white men date my women so I want white people to go extinct! that's how butthurt little boy I am!

Attached: 1624821568781.png (722x720, 32.73K)

Are you autistic? He is implying the only reason Asian women go for white men is that they look better, as illustrated by the pic he posted.

Asian men just aren't as attractive as western men. There's no crazy reason for this, that's literally it.

You are too low IQ to exist.

Dont care
Just loling at whitoids of both genders voluntarily racemixing their genome into extinction while blaming globohomo Jews

theyre not its just a phase

wmaf children are beautiful
amwf children are ugly