Obama's daughters

You can definitely tell by looking at them which one fucks white guys and which one fucks black guys. Who's getting cock and who's getting dick.

Attached: B3D98458-DE6F-4952-86CD-32D2B7A37184.jpg (749x779, 101.13K)

Idk about any of that but I can see which one is piercing her lips keeping those family secrets in

>piercing
*Pursing? Idk. Whatver. Fuck the english language

Eh I had a black girlfriend that looked better than both of them. The one of the left kind of has a nice body but not really. I was with a 9/10 though which was ridiculous

>was with a 9/10 though which was ridiculous
Post her cunt or frick off

I'm not talking about your attraction to them. I'm talking about their chosen aesthetic and body language.

The right one is better looking and she fucks white men

The right is hot and has a better Body left one is ok but she will be fat later and a single mother

The funny part is, a black guy would say the exact opposite. The left looks better and fucks black men. It just further proves my point. It's easy to see which is getting cock and which is getting dick because they know how to make themselves appealing to their preferences.

Na if u asked the average guy they would say the right she is just objectively better looking as well

Yeah, you're 100% right.

>t. black man

> which is getting cock and which is getting dick

Thats the same thing nigger

It's not. The two words have racialized connotations.

I'm black and I like the left more. She has a curvier body with thick thighs and definitely has a nicer ass.

They wouldn't lol. For black men specifically, most don't find the one on the right attractive. The one on the left is seen as more feminine.

Cope harder nigcel faggot u will never have a hot black gf black men literally say how they wish they got the black Woman white men get

She is out of shape lol nice larp tho she aint curvier what so ever

I'm Jamaican lol. I used to go back there every summer and winter break as a kid. Believe me, I've been having sex with hot black women for a very long time, before it was even legal for me to do so lol.

White guys consider any woman over 120 pounds to be out of shape. Black men aren't into the thin look. Odds are, she keeps weight on her because she knows what black men like. The other tries to stay skinny for the opposite reason.

Jamaican men loollll u black Jamaicans fuck ugly fat British white woman all the hot Jamaican girls in uk Canada etc fuck white men and love white dick

Nice cope she is out of shape thats facts also u are the same nigcel who made the other thread about Asian woman and black men u are a obsessed faggot

>The other tries to stay skinny for the opposite reason.

She aint skinny Tho she is toned and more built

Again, there's no point in arguing. Black men and white men have different beauty standards.
>the same nigcel who made the other thread about Asian woman and black men
Not interested in Asian women in the slightest sorry, that's not me

Idk what's going on in the UK and Canada. But I do know that in the US, Jamaican women stick to black men and in Jamaica, you got 10 year old boys fucking grown women.

Ok nonce and u are proud of that Yh lol delusional faggot creep

Yes I'm proud that I've been fucking beautiful women since the 4th grade.

Attached: 91DAD4C2-9D47-4793-BF1E-CCD0591E31D3.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Stfu nigga u are sad af u need help

I can't tell any of that shit.
Anyway, the one on the left is prettier. Thighs > anything else

Nice larp and rape dont count or make u bad boi

Wow they are pretty fucking ugly

Replying to your self again lol sad faggot the left one is basic af the right one has the better face and is in shape the other one is going to be fat when she is older but nigger men love that white men dont nice cope tho

Attached: 3074F7C4-3583-463E-8005-C58CE915B3B9.jpg (926x839, 131.99K)

Black men simply disagree user. The younger, thicker one is more attractive to most black men.

Attached: 4DD3DEA9-D83F-4F8D-B3CD-0DC891E0AEF3.jpg (634x845, 115.18K)

Who cares about what happens when she's older? This isn't the fucking stock market, she's hotter now, that's all that matters. And left also has the better face (rounder, more feminine), right has an angular horseface.

The left is right has a good face and is in shape and dates white men thats why they are mad

Attached: 06E4C65A-779C-41D1-A2AC-9197C0B0CB4B.jpg (639x641, 120.15K)