Good animes to watch or mangas to read if you're feeling lonely. Do any fellow lonely robots have any good suggestions...

Good animes to watch or mangas to read if you're feeling lonely. Do any fellow lonely robots have any good suggestions? When it comes to animes that touch on the topic of loneliness I've only ever watched 3 gatsu no lion, Welcome to the NHK, Anohana and Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju.

Attached: 4357972.jpg (1920x1080, 218.26K)

have you tried oyasumi punpun?

Which anime is that in your OP?

It's a game called Pantsu Hunter

Just checked it out. Looks good

Me-teru no kimochi. It's about a hiki getting saved by a mommy gf type. The ultimate fantasy, right?

Attached: 9784088772509-us.jpg (353x500, 62.03K)

Try Kokou no Hito and Aku no hana. Both are one of my favorite manga. The aku no hana anime sucks big time though.

These kinds of anime are pure suifuel to me. Live will never be like that. It's literally Chad flexing on me the video

It's escapism. It helps that it's only pixels

Nagasarete airantou was my favorite manga of my neet years (2010-2017)

don't read punpun, it's for degenerate fornicators (to use a woman term, "fuck boys"). instead, read kurosawa, the manga by fkmt, the guy who wrote kaiji, it's mandatory reading for anyone who's lonely.

Attached: 1639954570584.jpg (800x800, 107.99K)

im watching Gurren Lagann
never watched it before and i dont feel like watching some romcom or SoL, thanks to feeling down
stupid fun is better, than drama for such feels

You mean comfy, light entertainment with a bit of fanservice? Your post made me think of the golden boy OVA. I dropped it but derived something from it for a while, a while back. Also I always think NGE is very comfy honestly. There's code geass and death note too. Both a significant amount of waifuism 24/7, yet easy to watch (although CG can be kindve shit). You could probably watch any moe or slice of life. Honestly I dont dig weebshit these days, they're all very skim on quality. In the past I've also found a lot of luck with games for loneliness friend sim. Persona 3 is great.

>Aku no hana
in my top 5, has a lot of waifuism in it but at the same time it is a serious story, not a turn off brain thing, so maybe not the escapism OP wants. Other manga you recommended is bad imo, like Alice in Borderlands. I'm sure when you get past a certain layer it has some good aspects but I can't read them.

Two shows which make me feel joy when watching them are horimiya and dress up darling. They are just both wholesome fun. Other than that I guess ReLife is nice as MC is quite relatable. Oregairu is also pretty nice.

>dress up darling
I love Marin so much it's unreal

Attached: marin33.jpg (1024x574, 70.44K)

Same bro, I would take a bullet for her.

Attached: Dsjgfhaslkn.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Funny how I've never felt that way about a 3dgirl before

reject 3d, embrace 2d my brother

Attached: Conasdjgoaidjf.png (1919x1080, 922.82K)

romcomfags ruin anime I really hate when women are portrayed in positive light and enforce shitty delusions about female characters

It doesn't really matter, they're just pixels lol

the show looks cute but she's too gyuaru for my tastes, i think the fake eye colour thing ruined it