Do black men have it easier when it comes to dating and women

Do black men have it easier when it comes to dating and women

Also

>this post kills the ricecell kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-140854.png (1152x2368, 1.14M)

we need to see the video not a picture, stupid

op is a fucking faggot
sage

Attached: fuk u.png (616x596, 60.96K)

Kill yourself
You can't post videos on Any Forums newfag

then dont post at all fucking newfag
sage

She is doing it to be shocking and get views. Only the white girls are genuine about it.

With some women, definitely. We have it just as good as white guys, in my opinion. I've never had trouble with dating growing up, even with Asian women, although it would always be a specific TYPE of Asian women, like how white women who exclusively fuck with black men have a "look". But nowadays, blacks are seen as more upwardly mobile, black people are traveling the world, which implies they have more money, so the international perception of us is starting to change and a black American guy can get easy pussy as far away as Asia these days. My friend who lives in Japan just married his gf. Apparently if you're a black guy in Asia, it doesn't take long for you to find yourself in these communities of Asian women who fetishize black men/people and want biracial kids.

Attached: 7C97D8F5-DF92-495A-B940-AB84B87E6686.jpg (672x549, 132.38K)

nobody wants to be a nig/have niglets.

goodness

post a webm you braindamaged faggot

Just go to Tiktok and look up her username. It's her mouthing the words to a song that says "you're the boss".

This is always the most pathetic cope lol. It's as bad as the boomer cope that a white girl has a black bf just to piss her dad off.
>she's posting this to shock us!!
And then the next video is her in bed with some black foreigner

Attached: 58EEA1DF-EF52-4239-B69B-6F2FA0BB3DF8.jpg (623x1063, 448.71K)

Nah a small minority of noodles do actually like black men somehow.

welp, its their medical bill.

I dont want to be fetishized by women, if you are just a normal guy traveling the world then you won't have any problems dating women in asia. No matter what your race is. BUT there are minimum thresholds for each race. If you're white you need to be at least be a 4. If you're black you need to at least be a 6. If you're another kind of asian you need to at least be a 9.

>just come over fellow niggers, the water is good
no nigger ever talks about going back to africa, EXCEPT TRUE G's. its always whiny, urkel nigs that wanna race mix and have little half niglets

>I dont want to be fetishized by women
From what I'm told, it's pretty hard to avoid that, especially in countries where there aren't many black people.
>If you're black you need to at least be a 6
This also isn't true, from what I'm told. My friends tell me stories all the time about ugly or fat ass black guys who get easy pussy in Japan and SK just because a girl wants to try out a black man and doesn't know when she'll get the opportunity to fuck one again, so she just fucks the ugly guy.
>If you're another kind of asian you need to at least be a 9.
This also isn't true for obvious reasons.

>just try out a nig

All ugly af lol black men can never get any good woman they are always trash looking even when they are millionaires sport stars etc also Asian woman black man is rare af wmaf is the most common u will see all over the world nice cope tho nigcel

Attached: 7D3BE9AB-DF69-4500-BBBF-1FD91E49A409.jpg (861x1024, 109.04K)

Ok? No one cares that much user lol. Asian women aren't even that attractive. Bmaf is rare partially because black men aren't into Asian women unless they're weebs lol.

>arent into
Azns want to be left alone by nigs

Black guys like girls with ass. Asians typically don't have that.

>want to be left alone by nigs
>nig is still talking about ass

i better shoot this one before it chimps out and tries to assault me

Don't flatter yourself noodlewench

still talking niggy