According to this place:

According to this place:
>50% of 18-25 men are not having sex
>No woman will ever lay her eye upon a 25+ to with body count less than 3
>Chads generally have 1, 2 or no kids
So, in about 50 years the earth's population is going to fucking halve is that right?

Attached: 8fc34ab4b8768dfb756df595dbfc8fd8.jpg (720x707, 49.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health-news/young-adults-especially-men-having-sex-less-frequently
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean Africans, Indians and the Amish could make up the deficit in the absence of government intervention, but the hypergamic effects of social media are even hitting women in those isolated cultures. No culture or race will be immune.

This is all only happening in first world countries. In Africa and Asia they're still shitting out babies at an alarming rate because women have no rights there.

Why do you think the power at be have tried to flood first world nations with immigrants? You think that shit is for fun? Also, /r9/ didn't pull this shit out of their ass. Large financial institutions predict 50% of women will be alone and childless for life.

>50% of 18-25 men are not having sex
Where is this bullshit statistic I keep hearing? All you zoomers seem to be fucking and sucking.

It's 1/3 not 1/2 healthline.com/health-news/young-adults-especially-men-having-sex-less-frequently

Quicker than that.

China and Russia's population is literally plummeting well below replacement in under a decade. Right now Russian men are dying faster than they can retire. China is on the same path.

The United States is going to see the same starting in roughly the 2040's.

They're not actually. China, Japan and South Korea are all having the same problems.

The majority (as in exceeding 50%) of males in China will never find a partner. Let alone breed.

Come on you want me to believe that normalfags are on the path of becoming unsexed wizards?

1/3 of them admit it
meaning 2/3 is prolly about right

By Asia I met places like India or the Middle East, not any place anyone would actually want to live

The average young man today, for example, a college student, will never get to fuck his looksmatch or anything close to it. And he can forget about having regular sex with anything female

Assuming ww3 doesn't happen the west will just follow in japan's footsteps. All women will share ceo corpo and government official giga chads while low status guys wagie cagie and own nothing.

>own nothing
At least sex dolls have become almost mainstream in Japan among low status males

Of course. The shitholes are still going strong. And countries like those in the West have relied on a steady influx of migrants from there to maintain balance. We're seeing some wacky shit in Russia and East Asia now though, because they still want to fuck their way out of the hole and it's not working.

The invention of dating apps was a fucking mistake

Why couldn't sci-tards invent some fucking magic beam that makes you pretty instead

You're lying, zoomers lay claim to everything even being a wizard is a target for you fuckers.

How come I'm not seeing normalfags noticing the disparity?

>How come I'm not seeing normalfags noticing the disparity?
They're the ones making all of the posts and memes on the problem

Attached: 1647447739809.png (1519x947, 176.41K)

Normies have no idea what's going on. Look at their shock when Russia invaded Ukraine, despite people warning them it was coming 2014.

Also I'm a millennial who works around zoomers. The young guys know that the game is rigged

>twoxchromosomes
Man that's a tranny subreddit. They've literally banned actual women for complaining about trannies taking over.

Give me a proper normalfag venue that isn't a subreddit or at least not one that's a clownworld subreddit.

What do you call of these self-reporting surveys in which males are known to lie about having more sex than do and a third admit to having none?

third worlders still breed constantly like retards, so no the population won't halve at all unfortunately, it will take far longer.