YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING, INCEL!!!

>YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING, INCEL!!!
>NOOOOO WTF WHY ARE YOU BEATING ME UP I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOUUUU

Attached: 1600037429715.jpg (600x800, 78.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdLt7kBKyP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically this is why I lift. If someone ever calls me incel to my face I'm going to bash their face. I don't give a fuck. I'm going straight nigger mode.

Absolutely and unfathomably based, I gain strength for a similar reason, I wish you luck, user.

Yes toilets always say we deserve nothing but then claim everyone but them should be responsible for keeping foids safe.

>YOU DON'T DESERVE SEX, INKWELL!!
>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BAN ABORTION, I AM ENTITLED TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE WHENEVER I WANT

Attached: 1633321385289.gif (166x205, 90.78K)

>NOOOOO WTF WHY ARE YOU BEATING ME UP I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOUUUU

Attached: 1647554699745.jpg (750x751, 33.9K)

Middle school boys can rape and murder adult foids in a 1v1 altercation. Nobody needs to be in peak physical condition to take your cheeks by force roastie

You might want to join a boxing club of sorts first to gain real experience. Being punched isn't excruciating but it will throw you off and you need to get used to that, you need to learn when to hold your guard up and when to strike, how to do palm strikes and practice until you can do so with some force, lots of little details that can make or break you in a real fight. Wrestling and kick boxing seem to be the 2 most important schools, you're either going to be grappling with them or on your feet in front of them.

If you practice with angry construction workers and black people in the ring you lose a lot but you will learn to take down 99% of the population, most normies are fat and lazy, they think being fat makes them more resilient but their heads are always just as vulnerable.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdLt7kBKyP4

Incels really are the most violent type of male and it's not even close. why are they surprised when nobody dates them except other incels?

>Nobody owes you anything inkel.
>Noo you cant just go out at night to scare women thats creepy and wrong noo

Attached: 1637642251041.png (485x757, 40.46K)

if they were violent women would view them as confident and interesting and have sex with them

>Noo you cant be violent that makes women uncomfortable

Attached: 1640644414069.png (2297x2193, 862.12K)

I'm too crippled to fight I'd have to use pocket sand.

try pocket chilli powder

I have actually assaulted a feminist bulldyke I met on here.

that's a good idea you should put chili powder in a little spray bottle and call it chili spray

They sometimes do. That doesn't change the fact that incels are still violent and abusive.

Im joining you soon. I just want to be a bruiser at this point

Planning for a violent confrontation will only make those confrontations more likely to occur.
Don't be like this retard, only do it for self defense.

Based and combat sport pilled

why dont any of you know how to keep your hands to yourself and mind your own business lol

hahaha look at this bloody fucking incle

literally dont need any of you when guns exist please stop thinking youre wanted

ive pepper sprayed and spit on a lot of guys whove done this to me its hilarious

Sure roastie thats why all foids freak out and tell men to "just not rape" when males suggest not dress like whores in public.