Bored fake woman here, hello

bored fake woman here, hello

Attached: 1640189017946.jpg (890x890, 142.2K)

hello fake woman user would you like to erp

so the polar opposite of a realdoll?

im not good at roleplay desu

like a realdoll, but of meat and skin

Are you a tranny or not?

My first online gf wasn't a girl.
He never said he was one but I assumed he's one because of his writing and behaviour.
It was honestly a coin flip 20% chance he is a woman and 80% chance he is one.
Still worth taking, he later revealed he isn't one and I broke up with him 3 months later.
I might have groomed him into becoming a woman by giving him the attention a girl usually gets.
Now he's a tranny.
It was kinda obvious my whole friendcircle thought I was gay but I didn't realize it

i am
the robot is not pleased by my unoriginality

why did you transition? was it out of desperation to get coochie?

how do you accidentally end up with a gf(male)? so your friends knew he was a he and didnt tease you for being gay?
nah user, you didint groom him, or at least i dont think you did

gender dysphoria from as far back as i can remember that every time i tried to man up or repress the feelings they always came back harder. eventually i caved because i had nothing to loose. it definitely wasnt out of desperation for coochie or with any sexual reasoning behind it, far far from

>gender dysphoria
Not real.

>every time i tried to man up or repress the feelings they always came back harder
That's not "gender dysphoria", that's you failing hard at fulfilling your biological role as a male and getting disappointed in yourself.

>eventually i caved because
because you're a weak male.

>Not real.
why isnt it real? do you believe bdd or biid are fake too?
>that's you failing hard at fulfilling your biological role as a male and getting disappointed in yourself
>biased armchair psychologist
you are making some big claims based on a single sentence. i dont mind people having their opinions but you have nothing to go on. do you really think a 4 year old is already a failed male?
>because you're a weak male.
i was, but thats not the reason

How feminine are you?

will you be my gf? You seem really cute

i think im doing alright

dont make me blush user

On HRT? How long?

>why isnt it real?
because this "illness" emerged from nu-gender pseudo science think-tanks.

>you are making some big claims based on a single sentence
okay, but you apparently have a lot to go on. please explain to me how trying to man up and feeling shitty because of it means you're a "woman" then.

>i was, but thats not the reason
you are. nothing will ever change who you are.

We can stream anime on discord and then sleep together while in a call

>how do you accidentally end up with a gf(male)?
I was 19 and naive.
I also preached 'It doesn't matter what gender he's as long as you like him' at the moment maybe because of Philo.
I kinda went there consciously with the high likelyhood that he's boy and the mindset that I don't mind.
Turns out my 19 year old self did bother it a bit after a while and personal IRL problems lead to a break up (It wasn't online only, we met up a couple of times)
Now I know that I'm not straight and I completely don't bother but it's too late.
Turns out 3/6 (excluding me) of my friends back then were LGBT and I only knew 1/6 because ? I was retarded.

i unironically have forgotten, id need to look at my medical records. but for at least 5-6 years

>because this "illness"
tell that to the germans of pre 1930. and you conveniently didnt comment on bdd or biid, thats strange
>please explain to me how trying to man up and feeling shitty because of it means you're a "woman" then
obviously i cant explain it in detail in a Any Forums thread because theres a lot of subjective shit id need to iron out
>you are. nothing will ever change who you are.
i know what i am and what im not. dont mistake me for being delutional

dont make me blush or toy with my feelings user

i guess he passed for a girl irl then? if he did then im sure he had already trooned out in the closet
i dont really see it as a bad mindset you had (have?) id say i have a similar one

im not toying with you, I genuinely want to spend time with you, you seem like a comfy person to watch anime with

>tell that to the germans of pre 1930
>1930
if you were educated, you'd know that was the time a lot of pseudoscience theories were floating around.

>obviously i cant explain it in detail
you can't explain it, because deep inside you know you've been lying to yourself all this time in an attempt to convince yourself you're a woman.

>i know what i am and what im not
you're a male. don't go around thinking anyone sees you as anything other than that.

have we talked in the past?
>I genuinely want to spend time with you
my heart user, it feels strange
>you seem like a comfy person to watch anime with
thank you, i try. whatd we watch?

>if you were educated, you'd know that was the time a lot of pseudoscience theories were floating around.
i know there were and many have been debunked, so why is gender dysphoria still considered real? can you give me a good reasoning that doesnt involve jews or big pharma
>you can't explain it
can you explain how it feels to be a man?
>you're a male. don't go around thinking anyone sees you as anything other than that.
sure user

>so why is gender dysphoria still considered real?
lgbt activism.

>can you explain how it feels to be a man?
it feels amazing. a feeling you will probably never know because of internalized misandry.

>lgbt activism.
elaborate
>it feels amazing. a feeling you will probably never know because of internalized misandry.
elaborate

>i guess he passed for a girl irl then?
He looks a bit more like a girl now
>if he did then im sure he had already trooned out in the closet
Yeah, maybe idk.
I never asked a lot of stuff. He could have been underage and I wouldn't know.
Turns out he was 17 and I was 19.
Not a crime.
>i dont really see it as a bad mindset you had (have?) id say i have a similar one
Nothing wrong with it. I just randomly vented about the decisions I did 2/3 years ago.
Like most idiots here I went the path of an isolationist instead.

>elaborate
lgbt activists keep propagating gender-related pseudoscience from almost 100 years ago because it fits their agenda.

>elaborate
i don't experience discomfort fulfilling my biological role because i don't hate myself, my body or my sex, but you obviously do.

what made you choose this path? maybe its not too late to pick a new path

>agenda
and what is the agenda?

>i don't experience discomfort fulfilling my biological role because i don't hate myself, my body or my sex
correct. that is the one sentence description of gender dysphoria
>but you obviously do.
i did, but it wasnt "internalized misandry"
>internalized misandry
oh btw i dont hate men