When did you give up on modern women and become MGTOW?

When did you give up on modern women and become MGTOW?

Attached: 20220319_125313.jpg (720x1079, 192.25K)

I didn't, and won't. Online feminazi's make up a minority of women, the only reason we hear about their antics is because they're the loudest in the room, I've had my fair share of bad experiences with women, the same could be said about my experiences with men if not worse, and for that I'm not really willing to rule of 50% of people. I've met plenty of women who were cool despite having met women who were horrible people.

t. femoid.

You don't fool us.

This article was released around 2019 in the context of the #Metoo movement

When the pandemic hit I went blackpill

The age every man should, 18. I'm never getting married or having kids. Normies got all the privileges of a normal life so they can take on the responsibility of family, I owe them nothing.

>Just want to hold their hands and take them on dates and maybe sleep with them if we really like each other

>they all hate us and want us to literally burn to death

wtf is their problem.

Attached: bs3.jpg (1280x1252, 800.37K)

>"I hate nice guys"
>Guy beats them black and blue
>How could this happen?!?!
Like clockwork. I feel absolutely nothing towards it now. I don't even react to stories of women being raped and abused, they've worn down all my empathy.

How come they don't want us, man

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 83.2K)

I gave up by the time I was 18. I realized that a woman will never meet my expectations, because I expect them not to be evil whores. I don't call myself MGTOW it's just people lying to themselves. We all want girlfriends and wives, women are just awful.

Attached: MP_and_Ivan.jpg (632x478, 76.49K)

about twenty years ago unironically lol

Most people don't realize how good they have it until those nice things get taken away from them.

>Maybe they're angry that #MeToo ever happened
...Or maybe they don't want to lose their careers and reputations and possibly go to jail for being in the wrong place at the wrong time or getting falsely accused of something. Wahmen are so fucking disingenuous, it's disgusting.

Women and men are both psychopaths and opposite sexes are incapable of loving one another. Men love men. Women love women. Everything else is just a formality to hold society together and have sex

No one hates women more than women. Women don't love anything except Chad.

first post worst post

Women only hate women in the context of chad. Men and women hate themselves but that hate fuels deep bonds rooted in the human condition and commiserating

Why are holes incapable of larping as males?
Is it their solipsism acting up?

After my last gf was violent and insufferable.
They bring nothing to your life really, except some sex, for which they expect an immense amount of time and work.
In the end the effort is not worth the reward at all. Life is a lot less painful just living alone.

Attached: 322-3223458_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-apustaja-apu-apustaja-thumbs-up.jpg (840x709, 165.39K)

Faggot
Because they're only capable of thinking about themselves

>Casually talk to female coworker
Omg this guy is creepy, I dont want to flirt with awkward dudes at work too!!
>Treat female coworker professionally
Omg why is this guy so cold and asocial

This is thankfully something I've never dealt with, violent women. Mostly because I'm physically larger than almost all women and stronger than like 99% of women easily.

No man kys. If I get a good job last thing I'm gonna do is let some bpd gigaslut foid fuck it up by claiming the act of me looking in her direction was rape. There are too many Any Forums posts and reddit stories of this shit happening to literal nobodies. All it takes for it to happen to you is reject a woman or piss her off in some way and she'll try and get you fired I'm not even kidding. Fuck women

>Men have created depictions of romantic love for over ten millennia
>statues
>poems
>plays
>stories
>movies
>songs
The truth is, romantic love is a male concept. They project their understanding of selfless love and affection unto women. But women are incapable of experiencing selfless love for men. Female affection is transactional, utilitarian, opportunistic. That's how they evolved.
Real women will never share commonalities with the women men dream up in their films, books, anime, songs. They are figments of the idealized abstract. Women associate with men for as long as they get something out of the association. That's true for most mammals. Past history of beneficial association has no bearing on current association, if said benefits are now not applicable. Women do not care if you paid off their debt, allowed them a lavish lifestyle, and bought them gifts in the past, if you lose your job, you are useless and replaceable, as an example.

The irony is that like those emotionally abusive women, these people here aren't looking for logic or reason or answers. They're just looking for hate and drama for the sake of hate and drama itself. I am glad to see a voice of reason besides my own though. But it's lost on these losers.