Am i asexual if the only time i ever had sex i felt like i was raped?

And would you ever date someone like that or am i fucked

Attached: 470A53E0-F7B8-46A2-8337-483E7789F432.jpg (400x400, 28.16K)

I don't date, i just fuck.

Honestly I wouldn't feel too bad about raping you daily. So yes, I'd date you.

It means you are still pure. If a woman has ever had sex, and enjoyed it, then she is a whore.

Yeah, I would never date a woman who has lost her virginity. I wouldn't date you anyway since you're a faggot with bad taste.

Ohh, I just realized why Any Forums is the way it is. If women found you attractive or pleasing to be around, they wouldn't be pure. You're just stopping unsuspecting women from becoming impure. Thanks for the explanation.

>Implying any sensible man would date a woman who would date a robot.

All women feel this way unless its sex with literal male models so I'd say youre ok. Think about it - sex with a bottom 80% man is unnatural and would never happen voluntarily in nature 50,000 years ago.

>If women found you attractive or pleasing to be around, they wouldn't be pure.
What, why?

>And would you ever date someone like that or am i fucked
Would I ever date someone who didn't actually find me sexually appealing and didn't want to have sex with me?
What kind of question is that? I mean no, obviously not because the inevitable result is feeling unloved and sexually frustrated, or having to get sex elsewhere which would be cheating and cheating is horrific and not ever appropriate. And there's zero chance I would ever trust a woman who was fine with me fucking other women to not go fuck other people herself, and that's not what I want at all because all I want is to fuck her in the first place.

I don't know, that's just what the user said. It makes of why Any Forums is full of insufferable, undatable men. They are just doing women a free favor.

>Am i asexual if the only time i ever had sex i felt like i was raped?
If you get horny and desire sex (even though you haven't found a way for it to feel good yet) then I wouldn't call you asexual. If you don't ever desire sex then I guess that makes you asexual.

>And would you ever date someone like that or am i fucked
I'm asexual (my libido is so low that I have no desire for sexual intercourse) so I would date you. We would have a sex-free relationship where our physical intimacy doesn't go beyond kissing, hugging, holding hands and cuddling.

Why would a woman be impure if they found someone attractive or wanted to spend time with them based on that comment?

Maybe i'm not then

It just seems so impossible to find that perfect scenario where it feels good for both parties. In the meantime i'm risking getting actually raped if the guy freaks out or something

I might as well just stay at home where i'm at least safe and comfortable

Attached: 8289A536-9FAD-4AE1-AAC0-89C1AD4B8D51.jpg (750x750, 49.28K)

You know, I'm something of a rapist myself.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148.01K)

Then when it comes to dating you, the only question is whether or not you would be fulfilled with me. Would you be satisfied with a relationship that has no sex at all, or would you eventually overcome these issues and start desiring lots of sex? If I pushed myself to have sex with you on a regular basis, like at least once a month, then would that be enough, or would you still feel unfulfilled, and would you start wondering if you would be happier with someone else?

>I might as well just stay at home where i'm at least safe and comfortable
There's more to life than romantic relationships. I have people in my life that I don't want to be a burden on, so I still go outside every day and put on a brave face for my coworkers, pretending that I'm doing okay and that I'm not dying of loneliness. Don't stay at home forever.

ahahha fuck good meme you cunt

>"Am i asexual if the only time i ever had sex i felt like i was raped?"
>"And would you ever date someone like that or am i fucked"
>"Maybe i'm not then"
>"It just seems so impossible to find that perfect scenario where it feels good for both parties. In the meantime i'm risking getting actually raped if the guy freaks out or something"
>"I might as well just stay at home where i'm at least safe and comfortable"
t. (pic related)

Attached: 6.png (682x505, 177.01K)

I guess it depends how affectionate you are normally. I think some people use asexual as an excuse for being emotionally stunted so if you're very cold normally it might be weird

But if you still like romantic stuff but just find the sexual parts gross i think it would be fine

Honestly i don't think about sex much anyway but sometimes it feels like that's all people value you for

Maybe this board has warped my brain

Attached: 47F47EFC-DE30-4B43-8F74-8B34C0A10E04.jpg (750x743, 59.78K)

>sometimes it feels like that's all people value you for
That's all people value you for because you're a retard with nothing interesting or useful to do or say. You don't belong here, go away.

I think of myself as an affectionate and romantic person, but two affectionate people might still have trouble meshing if they express their affections differently. Like I believe in expressing my affection though physical touch (non-sexual), quality time (looking for things that we enjoy doing together) and acts of service (looking for things I can do for you, or ways that I can help you and encourage you when you're struggling), but it might be difficult for us if my partner expresses affection through words of affirmation (I respect compliments, but I don't have enough personal experience to know how to give or receive them) or through giving and receiving gifts (I don't have a high respect for affection that relies on having money).

It's not that I find the sexual parts gross, it's just that I just can't do them without medication. I don't feel pleasured by doing anything with my penis, and my erections don't last long enough for conventional sex (unless I were to take pills). If I ever got a girlfriend who needed to be satisfied sexually, then I can only hope that she would be patient with me while I blundered my way through learning the ins and outs of cunnilingus.

>Maybe this board has warped my brain
This board warps everyone's brain, so the sooner we all leave, the better. You do have value outside of sex. I'm not special, I'm not the only guy in the world who enjoys being with women even without sex. You will find others, and you will find happiness. I believe in you.

No, yours is a classic case of regret sex because whoever you had sex with wasn't Chad.
You will cheat on any guy who buys into your "asexual" larp and claim "it just happened teehee because Chad made me feeeeel so comfortable and safe".

Attached: mLNJ2kPsZyoMBuOljIzTnq6WuXmXxn4GwkK1bvjWJrU.jpg (240x194, 8.74K)