If a woman wants a dominant boyfriend that takes care of her, it's ok and completely normal

>If a woman wants a dominant boyfriend that takes care of her, it's ok and completely normal
>If a man wants a dominant woman that takes care of him, he's a faggot or a manchild with mommy issues that should just grow up and also grow a pair of balls
A lot of these people are progressists or feminists who stand for gender equality.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Why are they such hypocrites?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

>If a man wants a dominant woman that takes care of him, he's a faggot or a manchild with mommy issues that should just grow up and also grow a pair of balls
Yes. Men are supposed to be dominant but all estrogen-like chemicals in our environment combined with lower testosterone levels are turning men into women.

to answer your main question: they're brainwashed npcs, incapable of independent thought. don't waste time on them
now let's get to what actually matters here
>man wants a dominant woman that takes care of him
nothing wrong with wanting that. just realize it won't happen.
sure it's a nice fantasy, but it's just that: a fantasy. it's not natural. might work with hookers, although settling for western whores will end in disappointment in vast majority of cases. asia might be different

>woman = okay
>man = not okay
Is it that hard to figure out? A man's life is a cope for being worth nothing to society. The troons figured this out long ago and try in vain to jump ship.

>Men are supposed
No they are not.
Man that "supposed" to do or be something is not at man, he is nothing but faggot.
Conformism is most womanly thing ever, literal faggot.

it's literally biology, you fucking tranny

gee it's almost as if we have different biology. Did you ever stop to think that gender roles might actually be a product of evolutionary forces over thousands of years, and not just some arbitrary bullshit we made up one day?

You misunderstand peogressives/feminists. Their objective is to give women more privileges and nothing else. Their biology remains the same.

>we have different biology
If it was just a matter of biology than people like homosexuals or trannies shouldn't exis- oh right for a moment I forgot in which website I'm in

Anyway, if there are male subs then for sure there must also be female doms somewhere, right?..R-right?

They give them privilegea because they're part of the minority (and they're mentally ill).

>Man that "supposed" to do or be something is not at man, he is nothing but faggot.
Holy based
Conformism is the most blue-pilled shit I've ever heard of

Its very possible i just got a somewhat dominant gf last fall but only sexually, outside the bedroom we are equal if not reversed somewhat

If you agree with the following statement:
>Women want men to be traditional stoic partners, but progressivism encourages them to break gender roles, and that's stupid.
And you also agree with this other statement:
>Society would function better if women took more traditional subservient caretaker roles.
And this statement too:
>I want a dominant woman who takes care of things for me.
Then congratulations, you're a certified Any Forums incel. (99% of you will agree with all 3 of these things but lie about it in your replies to this post.)

Attached: 7.gif (200x219, 110.75K)

>comparing yourself to a woman
You realize the reason why women compared themselves to men is because in the past they were essentially viewed as subhuman right? No voting rights, barely any property rights, no work which means no money, and largely relegated to the household. Even other women see that kind of behavior as below them, and they've spent the last 100 years trying to mold society in such a way that they won't have to maintain those kinds of roles. Why would you want to waive your rights to independence to someone else?

Women don't see males as human, therefore they have different standards for themselves and males.
Always remember this if you ever feel yourself having positive thoughts or care towards a woman.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Oh thank god I'm not a Any Forums incel then

>but lie about it in your replies to this post
Oh fuck

I don't, I was talking mainly of sex and cuddles, not being 100% dependent on women in daily life

Women have the option of being 100% dependent without shame, guilt or disapproval from society. They ha e the choice to be full-time stay-at-home spouses in the age of home food delivery and household appliances.

Attached: 76c.png (657x527, 137.34K)

Men literally evolved to be able to work. That's why all male workplaces are the most efficient. Women in the work place is such a cripple and it's not their fault, they belong nowhere near a job. Now go get a job and stop complaining, you fucking faggot.
(Or don't and an hero in 5 to 10 years when you're on the streets I don't care)

false. when I say that I want a millionaire daddy who works, takes care of kids, cooks and cleans for me they call me entitled.

. Usually those guys have harems and have limited availability. There is no way guys with options are going to dedicate themselves to just one woman