My therapist told me to dress like a girl and report back with how it makes me feel next time I see her but I'm too...

My therapist told me to dress like a girl and report back with how it makes me feel next time I see her but I'm too much of a pussy to do it

Attached: 1646694979708.jpg (800x800, 73.1K)

do it pussy. think of it as an assignment with a due date

your therapist is trying to sell you drugs

I'm scared of the outcome

Therapists aren't psychiatrists. They don't prescribe drugs

What do female therapists actually get out of pinkpilling young men?

My therapist told me he's surprised I don't resort to alcoholism to deal with my life

Attached: 1629928210008.gif (130x130, 5.78K)

wait are you a man or am I talking to a fucking hole?
if you're a man:
do not dress in women's clothes, wtf are you even thinking
do not talk to (((therapists)))
pause, take a deep breath, and try to think for a moment what you're actually doing

then dont do it. ask your therapist to give you some other homework, theyre doing it for your good and if doing something they said makes it worse for you ask them to suggest something different

Your therapist is a leftists and is trying to turn you into a tranny.

I'm a male

Listening to my therapist up to this point has actually made my life a lot better though. I am extremely conflicted.

get a new therapist

t. tranny

>you WILL dress like a girl
>you WILL take girl hormones
>you WILL learn to give blowjobs to BBC
>you WILL stretch your manhole
>you WILL undergo sex reassignment surgery
>you WILL be a good cum slut

this, seems like a common pattern in america in particular. so many young men getting tricked. it's quite sad and honestly fucking criminal

even i dont think its a good idea but if you do think since everything your therapist said made it feel good for you then i dont know why youre asking this question in the first place
maybe dress only a bit like girlish, not all the way down to look tranny

it took me a long time to realize that my therapist got off to feminizing me so I suspect that yours is doing the same op.

this. the endgame for women is a world where only Chad is alive. they want all beta males dead. and there's no quicker and cleaner way to do that currently than have them turn into trannies, laugh behind their backs, and watch them kys themselves. all with state and corporate approval for muh inclusion and diversity of course
it's trying times for young men. just don't get filtered by the tranny meme. you have your whole fucking life ahead of you...

No the endgame is for op to be plowed by chad while wearing lingerie and heels and then reporting on it in depth. It's like boomer fujoshi

why would you be afraid of the outcome? Are you afraid that you'll find something you like? that's nonsense.

Traps aren't afraid of being traps, they just are and have a good time being it.

Unless you live in a homophobic third-world shit hole and being a trap actually puts your integrity in danger.

I'm afraid of having some kind of sexual awakening from it and becoming a cross dressing pervert and I'm very afraid of feeling some kind of personality crisis that reveals I'm trans

>I'm afraid of having some kind of sexual awakening
How can you think this is a negative thing?

I'm not sure what your definition of being a pervert is. All I can say is that most people are "perverts" in their private lives and it's fine. You only get one life dude, might as well aim to get as much pleasure as you can.

If it turns me on am I supposed to tell my therapist that? Fuck

Yes. Your therapist sounds based as fuck btw.

>t. groomer

op, tell your shrink you arent comfortable with the idea of doing it, nor the idea of what it might entail or lead to

I would bring up next time that you'd like to distinguish autogynephilia and dysphoria. If you have dysphoria, you're probably trans and there's nothing you can do. If you're autogynephilic then you can fix that

Why did she even ask you to do that XD I've seen 3 counsellors 2 psychologists 1 therapist. No one ever said to dress like a girl

Because I think about being a girl / wishing I was girl a lot and we've been talking about it