When did you realize you're conservative right wing white nationalist?

When did you realize you're conservative right wing white nationalist?

Attached: 1643523435224.jpg (450x600, 68.48K)

When i watched K-on

When women kept telling me I was. May as well lean into it.

after getting my first ever prostate orgasm

Based retarded contrarian.

You will NEVER be a woman tranny. Heil

I'm not interested in poltics and keep a distance from both extremes on the right and left.

Not based persay, but probably the right path

When I was 13 and then grew up

16 mostly there, 18 completely.

Truth is not to be found in the median of two 'extremes'. Instead you're just a dull-witted, compliant person.

Ironically while Any Forums has moved more and more right I have moved more and more left.

I'm not a white nationalist, I don't believe in 90% of Any Forums's bullshit, but I realize there are differences between the races. It is odd knowing you are right yet the whole of society would screech and tear their hair out if you stated the facts on the issue, but there it is.

Attached: harvard genetics.png (1815x1039, 194.14K)

seeing a lot of niggers on tv burning and looting my country, and the spineless cucks applauding it

I'm not white so never

>I'm not a racist, but take a look at this screenshot that looks a lot like the nazi posts from Any Forums

Attached: Copy-20of-20Haroldneu-1-.jpg (1200x674, 47.68K)

Fpbp
/thread
haha seriously though for me it is Strike Witches

in 2022 left and woke is better then anything why be a faggot, or support children learning ciritcal race theory or gender studies, waste of time and is making children confused with corrupt ideologies. DAMN CHINA AND PUTIN ZIONIST DICTATORSHIPS

LOL we have the dude from Social Dilemma here
but the true path is to TRANSCEND the whole left-right dichotomy and go orthogonal to it

in 2022 *Right* is better then left and woke

someone from Any Forums posted it on /his/ or somewhere and I picked it up, they are right about this one thing

when the tumor on my head throbbed it spoke to me and said to suck some nazi cock