Networth

What is your age and networth?

Attached: NetworthAge.png (649x542, 32.48K)

~$70k
4.35% content

also about $70k
$10k checking
$50k investments
$8k retirement funds
$15k car

>25
>around 6k
yeah uh this does not look good

Attached: 1622376193476.gif (220x220, 375.16K)

Less than 40k
Ready to buy SN after gaining enough money to properly die

>21
>about 90k
>10k checking
>16.5k in funds
>2 cars worth about 10k
>house worth 250k
>195k in debt
>still feel like a failure despite being ways ahead of other all other 21 year olds around who are supposedly much better than me

Can someone from a first world country explain something to me: how can you guys make tens of thousands of dollars a year and not be rich? Does all of it go towards food/housing and taxes?

around 15k
I had around 60k 3 years ago but I've been NEETing ever since

Yes.
It's expensive to live in the first world.
The prices are inflated so everyone has to work just to live here.

It's $50 USD to fill-up a gas tank.

Crazy man. I could live on $1000 for an entire year.

You get things like Oculus Quest and very good $1200 USD Gaming PCs safely and easily, but I'm pretty sure I could get those things if I lived in Nicaragua as well by saving my money.

There's not much benefit except health care you may not need if you live a healthy lifestyle. And I'm pretty sure if you're smart you can get clean drinking water in Africa.

My rent is $350 a week and I spend $50 a week on fuel and roughly the same on groceries

Nicaragua has a stock exchange as well, so you can trade stocks in an undeveloped nation like that as well and live the NEET life there.

There's less civil liberty, but that's not a big deal as there's less surveillance too.

>30-34
>~800k
All from chainlink so I expect it should be worth something once we get staking available this year.

I don't know what my net worth is because I never itemized my assets.

Attached: 1646283792330.jpg (346x482, 57.63K)

I'm from a former soviet country and we pretty much have all the fancy stuff you've got over there available here as well. If you're upper middle class and higher you can afford living just as comfortably as people do in America.

My net worth is $15k at 31

>here's what you net worth must be
>must be
What happens if it's lower?

That's true.
Not everyone lives well in America either.
A lot of houses are not well built (no dry-wall, hanging insulation, etc.), so it's not hard to match the United States.

So why not take the digital nomad pill and try to land a remote gig?

>Earn a western salary
>Live in some modern part of an otherwise poor "developing" shithole
>Enjoy the lifestyle only the top 20% can afford in America

I live in the United States, so it wouldn't work-out for me. But that's smart if you live in a place like Nicaragua.

If I lived down there, I would have gotten into a Data-entry job for Russians or whatever.

>poor retard is too retarded to interpret a simple infographic
Read the rest of the text dummy

29. Roughly $170,000

23. 150k. So stayed at home. Worked the shittest job from 18-20 that payed me $40 per hour and I spent nothing. From 20-22 was getting job keeper by Vic gov which equated to $750 a week for sitting on my ass. Now 22-23 I've slowed down a bit before I buy an apartment and move out of home.

does student debt count? how does this factor in? i have a lot of liquid cash but they are student loans, and i have a degree from an excellent university so that is surely worth something. but necessarily i'm in debt. so i'm not sure. i'm bottom for my age group if my degree isnt worth much and my liquid funds dont count

your net worth is simply your assets - your liabilities