"I HATE WOMEN"

>"I HATE WOMEN"
>"I LITERALLY CAN'T GO 5 MINUTES WITHOUT POSTING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE WOMEN"
Holy fucking shit this is posted by the same shitcel degenerate redditors who whine about not being able to stick their babystick into every girl they meet. If you want to have sex so bad why don't you try not being a festering pile of stinky shit. Btw don't bother replyng, I'm not going to read any replies, I am turning off my computer and having a life immediately after posting.

Attached: 7.gif (200x219, 110.75K)

>waah waah waah waah
Good morning, I hate women.

I don't hate women, I hate retards. As it so happens...

That's funny because you're a retard and you're posting in this thread?? And you're not a woman, very interesting. (In case you reply with "yes I am", YNBAW)

Nice gaslighting, women would date Tyrones who call them "bitches and hoes and sheeeit man", I never hated women until I realized how privileged they are in the dating game.

Don't like it then leave. We can do without another retarded roastie or a retard who defends them

I don't hate women. While they do tend to chase after attractive guys regardless of personality, most men would do the same too desu.

I don't think that the people here are evil people (excluding the unironic racists and pedophiles), or are exceptionally lazy. Most of us just got unlucky in the dating game and cope with sexism.

Dear foid.

I hate women so much, it is unreal.

why does this autocorrect desu to desu

Hello newfag get out please

Welcome to Any Forums, now go away newfag.

I HECKIN LOVE ONIONS DESU TH

deal with it faggot, stop looking like a herion addicted 2 year old with downsyndrome and shower. Women will like you more then

OP how often do you make threads like this? And do you get paid for it?

I appreciate your posts, op

>how often do you make threads like this?
Every day
>do you get paid for it?
Only in personal satisfaction of seething incels like you

Thanks user. I appreciate your posts too.

>entered board
>became angry
lol leave newfag

>Every day
SIo you are responsible for all these leftists anti incel posts?

>"I hate people who hate women"
>"I can't go 5 minutes without posting about how much I hate people who hate women"
>"you're not unique, I am"
>"BTW not a simp"
kill yourself OP

Haha nice bait..

>Every day
Wait, really or are you joking?

I am not joking. I make a thread like this every day, sometimes multiple times per day (once in the morning and once at night).

So you're the one that made that thread about how incels are incorrect because one ugly guy got laid and you also made that thread about how all incels are repressors?

Yes. Do you have a complaint about any of them? (I'm guessing the answer is yes - maybe this says more about you than you'd like to admit.)

>Yes
What was the last thing you replied in that thread?