463.7 IQ

>463.7 IQ
>$121k in Meta stock
>25 years old
>Recorded my best thoughts:

pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq

It's 23,416 words, but it's a very good thing that it exists. I don't think this will ever be replaced. The next 463.7 IQ likely won't care about life or the people inside of it at all like Adam Lanza, Cho Seung-hui. If they do care, they won't have the power to kill anything, so they will likely be completely ignorant as to what's really going on in their mind.

Then it's unlikely for a brain like my own to come back again because I am only still alive because I had a sister first.

Attached: Qail.jpg (812x593, 184.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/csMgaHJd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>investing in facebook
midwit

If I were 15 up in gray matter and 15 down in estrogen standing, I would have committed suicide by now.

I probably wouldn't have killed anyone, but I would be a dead body.

The birth of my sister increased the estrogen and helped me to save my own life as a fetus.

I wouldn't say they're family, but they helped me extremely.

i love mutt trolling. in reality i am not aware of any mixed race person excelling in literally anything. i guess some might be good at basketball?

Then it would have been impossible to find good music and video games. I'm in-step with the society around me, so I can easily find music.

I would have been living life in hell.

I made the first functional IQ test.
pastebin.com/csMgaHJd

That's my race in action.
No other race did this except my own.

youre doing great kurt. keep goin!

I did it.
My race would kill yours if it existed.
That's proof.

Then Americans/British suppress any Russian inventions. They don't share that the first Nuclear Plant was made in Russia at all.

Or that the first man in space came from the USSR.

They like to poison and tell lies and act like they're the best when they're easily killed in reality.

sometimes i get smart ideas when im on acid. one time i i was playing pubg and was dropping in...and im like wow this is like real life. I've thought about writing the stuff down like you have.

>400 IQ

I'm pretty sure the highest IQ ever recorded was like 230 or something and that was a pure blooded European

If you're going to chat shit, at least be good at it

Lying ass mixed breed oxygen thief lmao

You probably should if you're thinking to do it.

No.
Adam Lanza isn't even a real 100 IQ he's 96 IQ as well.

100 IQ does not have a place at the top of human intelligence when West Africans can be #1.

You do know there's a reason that niggers are universally hated, right man?

Nobody denies there are good and intelligent Africans around, but they're around 5 - 8% of their total population, unlike Europeans and Asians where they're more like 65 - 80%

It seems to go over the headss of most blacks that there may be a genuine reason that the Asians, Whites, Jews, Arabs, Indians and New World Indians have all displayed rampant amounts of racism towards darkies

The Chinese and Vietnamese get angrier about blacks touching their women than Southern Americans do

And yet it totally baffles me that most niggers live with this ideal that every non-black race held a conference during the times of Christ and decided to initiate a 2000 year long quest of systematic racism against a group of people they only came across sparingly during trips to the Sahel and on the coast of Eastern Africa during trading ventures.

You may be a good and intelligent nig, but I'd bet my testicles you have a close relation whose done time in the last 3 - 5

I don't hate all blacks, one of my best friends is a Yoruba man who immigrated from Nigeria and married an Asian woman, I go to his house for beers to this day.
But he himself says that Africans have no concept of how to properly handle their money and they don't equate material goods with their value which is why they'll treat a $2500 recliner the same as a $5 deck chair from Walmart

And those are words from a proper African from Africa.

I took a look at your pastebin paste. The only point I agree with, which I looked at, was #1. The further down the list, the more schizophrenic you become.

No one cares.
The world's smartest man could be West African.

You're lying.

I would kill you in real life, and my DNA would kill your family.

I wish I could blow a hole in your head and watch my family kill your family.

If I were at your house and I could get away with it I would kill you right now.
I would grab a gun and blow your brains out of your retard skull without hesitation.

I think it's funny that these retarded little dogs run-up to me and bark.

I'm glad I'm never getting on the news.
These people all deserve to die poor, and I will make sure they die poor by never committing a crime that would give them power over the world through me.

I'm already rich by being involved in Sandy Hook.
These people will get nothing from me in the end.

I'm glad I'm going to out-live everyone here.

I have a blessed life because I took action as a fetus because I'm smarter than the people on this website due to my DNA.

It's not even a prison cell because I have a high IQ score. I'm just going to live for decades while they are in the ground.

I hope some of the people in this thread hang themselves or poison themselves with helium soon and pass away. Some of them will.

I have the power in my hand to attack everyone on the internet and poison everyone's life, but I'll never use it because I'm genuinely blessed.

I'm genetically 76.5 down.
I just play Blood Trail VR a bit sedentary, and I end-up in a form of heaven on earth.

These people are all cursed to suffer in comparison, and they all deserve loneliness and pain for eternity. This is why they reach for me in the first place.