Cutters General

Previous thread A thread about self-harm
Pictures are appreciated How are you today?

>Have you ever been on medication?

>When did you start cutting?

>When's the last time you cut?

>Has any normie seen your cuts?

Attached: Cutters General.jpg (1200x1200, 129.76K)

Stole this but fuck it:
sup cutfags
what you

>drinkan

>eatan

>cuttan

>watchan

>playan

>fappan

>readan

Attached: Thread, START.png (640x837, 411.09K)

Don't take it too seriously, user.
Life's not that serious, nothing's worth an heroing.

Attached: 4 DA LULZ.jpg (790x492, 511.45K)

CRAAAWWLING IINN MYYY SKIIIINN

THESE WOUND THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Attached: 2222222222.png (696x492, 471.29K)

I'm off my meds and not doing well, does cutting actually help anything or is it just another cope

Why did you stop the meds?

FEAR IS HOW I FAAALLL

Attached: 1647679242456.jpg (750x731, 93.73K)

It's a really retarded cope, if it isn't something you already feel like doing, it's not gonna make you suddenly feel better like some retards here will try to make you believe.

Go beat your dick or get high user, there's a lot better copes than fucking your skin for life and looking like an attention whoring e-girl for life.

Attached: 1647635357489.jpg (600x599, 27.9K)

>How are you today?
Good, but not in a healthy way. I'm amped up because I'm fasting and exercising again. Yesterday I worked out until I threw up and I'm actually proud of that.

But in a good way, I'm writing again.

>Have you ever been on medication?
More pills than you can possibly imagine. Only one has ever worked and not for emotions. It's a seizure suppressant and to say it changed my entire life would be underselling it.

>When did you start cutting?
15, shortly after my abuse ended.

>When's the last time you cut?
3 days ago.

Attached: 20220217_022432000_iOS.jpg (828x456, 226.2K)

>to say it changed my entire life would be underselling it.
That's really great, user. I'm happy for you!

it's just routine now

Attached: IMG_8862.jpg (3024x4032, 1.11M)

is that psoriasis?

no it is blood

lol the blood stains look like it

How tf do you guys feel the need to cut yourself, im a depressed KV who was suicidal for a year straight but I never felt like I wanted to cut myself I really just wanted to die painlessly. Each to their own I guess, what music you guys listen to and what do you do in your free time. Also dont you guys feel a little bit like those girls who cut themselves for attention?

>we're not normies!!!!!! we don't cut our arms to create cool tattoos to show off and to gain attention, nor do we create threads for us to show of our cool tattoos for more attention even though attentionseeking is a normalshit hobby!!

Attached: 36167.jpg (200x200, 3.15K)

It stops the trauma memories. There are times where I completely lose myself, literally can't distinguish between past and present. My memories become real.

Burning shocks my body back into it. It's one of the few tricks that works.

Attached: 20220219_160248769_iOS.jpg (900x1260, 159.59K)

Does anyone else here self harm by doing intense exercise? I like to do burpees which is basically a push up jump squat combo. The most I've ever done was 50 without stopping.

Why do you people treat "attention" like is some kind of valuable resource? It doesn't even feel good(or like anything at all). So stop using this as an insult(because it is not).

Trolling outside of Any Forums is illegal.