Your age

>your age
>one thing you do in your everyday life to attract women (or list all of them if you're feeling like it)
>the reason you think women don't give you sex
>how angry women make you on a scale of 0 to 10 (10 is minecraft shooting angry)

Attached: drop.jpg (510x340, 30.12K)

Nothing
I don't talk with them

>35
>work out, work on my mind
>i don't bother approaching them or care
>5, same amount men do. they're both equally gay but just in different ways

>your age

>one thing you do in your everyday life to attract women (or list all of them if you're feeling like it)
Self grooming, brush my teeth, shower daily. Idk. Just try not to be afraid to talk to them and approach them as a normal human.

I think they tend to get intimidated by my conversation topics. I like discussing deep stuff and I don't think a lot of women really consider that stuff.

>how angry women make you on a scale of 0 to 10 (10 is minecraft shooting angry)
Depends on the day. Bad day, 8. Good day, 3.

>21
>Style my hair and wear fashionable clothes
>My personality is garbage and I'm scared of real emotions
>2 on a good day; 7 when I'm frustrated

Attached: 1644890188094.jpg (400x400, 9.22K)

>your age
nothing, I hate women
hatred of women destroying any change at relationships
10, women are the root of society's ills we treat property as equals

>your age
Nothing. Women are quite uninteresting to me.
This question is dumb as it's structured in a way which would imply that I think there's a reason women owe me sex. Which I do not believe. I don't believe women owe me anything. And I don't believe I owe women anything.
2. Mainly because of rich white women. Something about rich white women just grinds my gears. They've been handed everything on a silver platter. I don't trust white people in general. Women I trust less as they "keep up appearances". And a rich white woman almost always inherited or stole to obtain her money. I suppose if I had any delusions about women, this would be it. But they don't really make me angry, I'd do the same in their position if it was so easy.

>26
>I do most of these for myself but I guess: working out, maintaining good hygiene, dress decently well, have my tinder profile up
>I'm pretty passive about that stuff, I'm not super social, I don't go out much, poor self-confidence, don't have the best social skills
>0.5, I don't want to spend my state of mind being angry

are you a nigger? you sound niggerish

>your age
I don't do anything to attract women and I never have
I don't have money, status, or the genes they like
10. I'm lucky to have been redpilled on women at such a young age. By avoiding women I've avoided a lot of unnecessary stress in every part of my life. I've still found myself in a few fucked up situations with women even while trying to avoid them, and those situations made me hate women a lot more because they reaffirmed everything I already believed about them. My hatred grows every year because somehow they just keep getting worse

i work out every day to attract men(especially my bf)
i do shopping every day, i like slutty clothes

we have sex every week
>>how angry men make you on a scale of 0 to 10 (10 is minecraft shooting angry)

lmao are u brushing teeth to attract women?
kek

god, most guys are disgusting

>27
>taking a shower and picking out who I feel like talking to which usually works
>I have sex almost every day for the last 7 years
>mad level can be an 8

No, I'm brushing my teeth to preserve my dental health. Why are you being an asshole? I fix my hair and trim my beard to attract women. It's a daily struggle to even find the energy to take care of myself so kindly fuck off with making me feel bad for doing something good for myself. Fucking cunt.

Im beard maxing for the first time right now and I cant wait to trim it to have some perfect shit. I have nice head hair already. Just need to work out for another 6 months before I feel the need to even try again. Ive already had 5 long term relationships. I probably would have gone bald if I got into another one right away which usually happens lmao

I don't
I've never made an attempt and rejected the few that were interested in me

Lmao relationships tend to make ya lose hair cuz they snip your balls. I've only had "long term" relationships in high school and those were only like 6-9 months. Good on you for taking care of yourself. Keep up with your routine and you will see results in your personality and with other people.

nothing
they do
like 3/10

>first relationship 3 years
>second 2 years
>third 3 years
>fourth 1 year
My personality is great and people think im amazing but I rather kill myself than do this shit. Every single time it turns into complete chaos. I rather go retard mode and wait like 4 years to even try getting someones attention again

20 as of today
shower and brush my teeth
they are genetically evolved to be superficial whores

>shy girl

kys

i do not do anything
i do not ask for it
depends on the individual... from 0 to 10