Chill Zone

How are you all doing? Kinda tired of seeing the normal posts of suicide, girls, etc. Want to talk? Any new things happening in your life? What have you got planned for the weekend? I'm going to see my mom tomorrow and my aunt on Sunday. Hoping things go well with my new job starting this week, even though it's just a wagie job.

We can talk anything. Please hit me up bros, I'm lonely and want friends.

Attached: 9b491f57982a2518938cc11bb0e49910.png (250x250, 66.14K)

Self bumping with some random imagery.

I've been having a rough time, which isn't abnormal. I just want to get a decent enough job that I can support myself and stop relying on family for money and food, and maybe get a nice girlfriend.

Attached: azemywp_460s.png (460x481, 229.62K)

well, I recently got my dog castrated so ive been having to take care of him for the past few days

Poor dude got his balls snipped. Hoping he has a speedy recovery and doesn't injure himself. Is he a puppy? I would assume so.

ye hes a pupper, had to do it to him tho, when I got him I kinda signed a contract

what job are you starting friend?

I've been drinking vodka and shitposting for the past 5 hours. Sometimes I play Typeracer. This is the highlight of my days off from work.

Attached: 1608111734442.jpg (707x440, 192.93K)

That's a good thing though. If you don't breed male dogs young they can develop physical and mental issues as a result of their testicles. Can you post a pic of him?

Never played it. Rhythm game? Couldn't ever really get into them. I'm rewatching my hero academia.

does mha gets good? I was never able to get past the first season

>Rhythm game?
It's a typing game. You legit just try to beat people in typing out a paragraph. I consistently type at 80-90 words per minute and can break 100 WPM when I get into the zone. It's good, but it's not good enough. I want to type at 100+ WPM consistently and improve my accuracy.
>I'm rewatching my hero academia
Extremely shit taste in anime.

Attached: 1628465751363.jpg (1332x850, 118.14K)

it's good to keep in touch with your parents especially as you get older they start to open up to you more but you have to be a functioning adult for their perception of you to change, good luck on your new job and you seem like a pretty kuul dude. Don't force anything especially relationships, just focus on yourself people will gravitate towards you when they see you being focused. Also stoicism I can't tell you enough of how much it works believe me.

Attached: 1645946397009.jpg (1280x1122, 1.21M)

Yeah I think it's pretty good. I'm not a huge anime guy, I have only watched a couple, but I'm rewatching the fifth season and it's pretty great. It's funny to see how so many animes stole progression concepts from Naruto. Always see it

>unitedo states ofa smash moment
always gets me teary eyed

hey no need to be a dick if he likes it let him watch it

Samurai Champloo. Nice. This is a chill thread, be chill.
Sounds fun. Used to do something similar in school.

Thanks user, yeah my parents have their problems but they're still alright regardless. I'm usually the life of the party when I'm around people, unironically, but as soon as I leave the situation I take off the mask and become silent internally again. People love me at my jobs but off the clock they're like "... Who tf is this guy? He's completely opposite as he is on the clock."

I don't really like that I put up a front for people but I do enjoy making them happy. Or at the very least, making them feel like a human worthy of love and attention.

I learned how to use a typewritter while young and was pretty good at not making mistakes, maybe ill play that game

Say what?
It's just something to pass time honestly. Deku has a cool hero concept dealing with his quirks.

OP here. I'm kind of a spiritual guy, i enjoy studying the spiritual sciences. What are you guys into researching? I wanna hear about it.

Attached: 8a1060ccbeec9e306941c4c749f82a6d.jpg (564x870, 113.77K)

Hey sorry lad. Didn't see this until now. Starting at McCucks until I get the other job I'm hoping for. Have a phone interview Tuesday and it pays $18/hr. A friend works there and if I say he referred me he gets a bonus. Might as well, no?

I have a cracked heal, I need to exercise because of my mental health but I can't really. I cut off pieces of excess skin from my foot so the hard bits of skin either size of the tear don't pull the underlying skin apart when I put weight on them with a fishing knife and lathered it in moisturizer.

Also I inherited a lot of money and need to psychologically condition myself not to become a spendthrift and get my shit together so I don't fuck this up.

I still have very poor social skills, I talk funny and my voice is funny. It gets in the way of my trying to do anything, most people seem to want nothing to do with me. Yet I feel I must do something with my life, talking to people on /his/ and Any Forums most people seem, they ask questions with obvious answers and say stupid things that make no logical sense. I don't want to sound like a smartass or a narcissist but I might be better at grasping complex situations better, like someone would argue something along the lines of "why did people migrate into siberia" ignoring the fact that their populations might have grown and food resources were strained making plunging into siberia more desirable or similarly declare "there was little food in the desert so they moved into the river valleys" ignoring the fact there was little food in general due to overpopulation

I don't know, people rush to conclusions and I feel I have a more refined approach and might make use of it, but I have no fucking motivation or worldy knowledge how to make use of it, it would be a shame if I just up and died

there are the things on my mind right now

/rant

this my doggo

Attached: IMG_20220319_032534_430.jpg (1452x1936, 754.55K)

well, I know some ancient mayan rituals, qiche rituals mostly

dont sweat it friend, if you wish to try and become someone big in the world then try it, but you dont really need to do it just because youre smart, look at me, I studied economy in school, graduated and then ended up farming bananas while living my best life, dont worry about succes or stuff like that, as long as you find something that makes you happy it should be good

Ouch man. That sounds fucking shitty. Got some good creams for that betty? I feel that about exercising. My gym charges me $10 a month and I never even friggin go. Gotta get my ass in there.

Good man. Don't blow your money. I'd suggest maybe getting the Acorns app or something so you can do something with your spare change for normal purchases.

I'm sorry to hear that man. My advice would be to just not give a fuck and say whatever's on your mind. Fuck what people think and if they don't like it they can shove it. I don't know geography or politics much but I enjoy discussing psychology, philosophy and metaphysical stuff.

Alan Watts talks of people pondering options and then jumping to snap conclusions anyway. I think it goes to show that people are instinctively judgemental and will pretty much believe the first thing that comes to their mind.

Thanks for sharing user. Appreciate you

Aw he's cute. What's his name?
Interesting. Can you describe said rituals? I love that kind of stuff.
I've studied Crowley, and Lavey. I joined OTO a while back and it was a really interesting experience for knowledge and such but I dislike organizations. Raised Christian, became atheist, then Satanist, now back to trusting God's plan.