What exactly went SO fucking wrong with the western animation industry? It used to be good

What exactly went SO fucking wrong with the western animation industry? It used to be good.

Attached: 1647673195399.webm (600x900, 570.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eg7mmnYIpj0
youtube.com/watch?v=gows7iOoqaU&ab_channel=BoBalderson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It used to be good.
Did it?

Did you make this thread looking for actual answers or did you make it just so you could guzzle Jap cum and shit on American cartoons?

>defending western cartoons

It did during the Disney golden age, been shit ever since

youtu.be/eg7mmnYIpj0
I think so

There we go, there's the answer. Enjoy your Japanese cartoons.

>It used to be good
lol when? Disney shit has always been a step below the Jap's products, even at its peak. Disney does great foreground animation, but their background animation has always been abysmal. Take a look at the mindless NPCs in the background of The Hunchback of Notre Dame and then compare it to background stuff in Princess Monoke, which came out one year later. Disney also fills all of their shit with musical sections because they believe that Western audiences are so mindless that they will grow bored without le epic Broadway singing for longer than 15 minutes.

Attached: 1609545888511.jpg (411x283, 12.13K)

Two fight scenes of the same fighting style would've been a a more fair comparison.

this some good shit

I think we both know this thread wasn't started to be fair.

Thief and the cobbler is the best thing ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=gows7iOoqaU&ab_channel=BoBalderson
There may never be animation as great as this.

Does anyone have that japan vs us pic of morrigan?

If I were an aristocrat I would fund animation and architecture, *sigh* why'd I have to be born a peasant?

Attached: Filetpatch.jpg (600x800, 148.56K)

French animation is still kino af, it's just the Americans that are shit at it.

>white women vs asian women

anime became big in japan while western kids draw fred flintsone or the simpsons, there was little interest in more complex art or any particular style

Attached: death of art.png (1752x6796, 1.19M)

Sorry, my ocd had to get rid of the little icons on it

Attached: japan.png (680x1008, 845.55K)

It gets even more sad once you realize that the currently greatest Japanese animation project is about to air later this year

Any Forums will never recover from the humiliation once that day comes

Attached: Chainsaw Man Anime.jpg (2880x1890, 707.17K)

People are getting uglier compared to skulls 100 years ago we have less symmetry on average. So when these ugly people draw ugly things it's reasonable. It's the spiteful mutants.

why do we hate beauty now

>Sorry, my ocd had to get rid of the little icons on it
np, I saved your picture over the old one as well

Attached: priestessofbacchus.png (486x629, 222.47K)

I blame the CIA for this, they funded James Pollack pic rel. Because of him art is seen not by the standards of actual beauty but of other trite reasoning. Meanwhile someone like Kinkade is viewed as 'kitch' basically meaning that it's trying too hard to look good whatever the fuck that means? The elite literally look down upon you for not understanding Pollack and laugh at you when you suggest Kinkade has more meaning in his art

Attached: Pollac.jpg (800x600, 135.39K)

This is Kinkade. Wow look at that so meaningless! I fucking hate Jews.

Attached: Kinkade.jpg (2000x1455, 457.88K)