Choose

You have to inseminate one.

Attached: Compare.jpg (3174x2048, 817.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1bn5da5WHWqG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You have to inseminate one.
No thanks

watson no question. i'm not retarded. i hate smelly ass "femboys"

o shid time to fugg hermione :DDD

my cocc has the power to cure emma from feminism, trust me
so emma over that tranny femboi esports nigga

emma is a feminist because she hasn't met a man who treats her right
I think I can fix her

right. i could introduce her to my parents and that would be extremely satisfying

I choose 10 year old Emma Watson haha just kidding

voca.ro/1bn5da5WHWqG

Is left a tranny?
I'm only asking because half the girls posted on this website are trannies. Trans or not, definitely picking left

Same question - it looks passable but I'm suspicious. I've seen other pics where the boobs look real, but again, who knows. Technology these days...

Tranny fannies are still light years from passing, though, so I wonder if I wouldn't go for Watson.

Only one of them is actually capable of bearing children. You stupid faggots never realize that "breeding" means that you're actually knocking someone up, not wasting semen in some man's asshole.

Yes it is a British man. He streams on Twitch but I forgot his name.

Yes, the man on the left is a tranny.

Probably the one on the left cause I can at least cum deep in his asshole raw without the worry of getting the one on the right pregnant.

OP clearly said inseminate. Which means to put semen into someone/something. I can inseminate a stuffed animal if I so choose. It's not the same as breeding or impregnation.

>mentally ill degenerate faggot freak that's into scat
Or
>woman

Really hard choice, OP, whichever shall I choose?!

I would fuck the gorgeous creature on the left right until I was at the point of climax, then quickly stab it in Watsons cunt.

My wife is not into scat you liar.
lol

Attached: FBwrs1IWYBMl2o2.jpg (1920x1080, 637.93K)

but if you get Emma Watson pregnant you're set for life

Left seems to be trans the other doesn't, so I take the right one.