Just creating a thread. Do you want to post a reply

Just creating a thread. Do you want to post a reply

Attached: ae11a14dbad0a0623af47240c3ae66b2.jpg (736x917, 157.96K)

yes. i am depressed. i hope everyone else feels good today though.

Attached: wysocki9.jpg (599x480, 121.05K)

Hmm I was having trouble falling asleep,creating a thread helped me feel better.

insomnia is a bitch. i hope you can get some sleep soon.

Attached: 778865465.jpg (500x500, 72.03K)

>insomnia is a bitch. i hope you can get some sleep soon.
Thanks...

Attached: f99df42aa8c477efae07ec90480d027c.jpg (658x942, 107.41K)

sure why not :vvvvvvv

Attached: 1640986070907.jpg (1020x1015, 468.11K)

It's like I haven't relaxed has been a while.

Attached: dc00df83e1356d42c867c44d2ab7e7d1.jpg (300x250, 14.1K)

>Do you want to post a reply
[ Y e s ]

Attached: spooky apple.jpg (650x701, 63.24K)

This is my contribution

Attached: 1643243330631.jpg (750x796, 37.89K)

>This is my contribution
Thanks

Attached: 1256e7f626bd3db229710673ec6269ac.jpg (407x387, 38.15K)

Sure. I'm just wondering if I should keep browsing here anymore. I've seen the board change a bit and it was fine, but these days there are more tripfags and e-girls. It kind of ruins the spirit of anonymity. There are also people who appear to be brand new and don't lurk anymore before posting. For some reason gender or race is affixed onto a post like it matters in the context of their shitty blogpost about their lives. Aside from that, the term robot keeps getting bastardized each day. It used to be a virgin social outcast but now it is either an incel or some failed normalfag who had sex but hasn't in a few months. Every post is either from reddit or twitter or some nigger who got triggered by words.

TLDR: FUCK YOU GUYS.

Attached: 1624516043146.jpg (500x371, 43.45K)

Just wondering, are you mad at the bastardization of what a robot is or that there are people who aren't robots that post? I mean I know I'm just a normalfag that's just lurked for a while, so i'm interested to hear

I feel you user, a lot of the soul of r9k has been lost over the years, so if you truly feel you dont like the board anymore then leave, try and remember the good days.

hello to your thread fren

Attached: Serge Lutens.jpg (1000x1320, 181.41K)

yes i would like to reply. thank you for your offer desu

Attached: 7362644.jpg (750x750, 81.77K)

Hello original poster. I don't know you and you don't know me but maybe we can have a nice conversation. What have you been up to recently? Read any good books? Learned any good info?

Attached: 7d9fe633cf5bef6147209901d9bb2cd1.jpg (736x920, 300.78K)

I want to take a perennial approach with law textbooks and use them to better understand the world and enhance my relationship with my parents, my self understanding and hopefully theirs.

They are very useful when they talk about values and for me later on I can easily become very proficient in related disciplines like grammar and systems of logic and writing, I am sure I can explore psychology topics with them when I get a few things sorted out. They don't speak English so we were experimenting with me translating things as I read them and it was unusual and we recognized potential. We experimented with watching YT videos too and it was positive.

If there is one thing that i learned it was context.
Law and psychology is something I have tried to varying degrees more than once. It's definitely different when I translate simultaneously to them and we "contextualize" to our unique personal situation.

I only need to get a few things sorted out..

I half watched a 2 hour lecture about a thing in law and philosophy with my dad(Niklas Luhman systems of theory) and I finished it seeing a lot of potential. I only need to get a few things sorted out...

Luhmann is interesting to me. And his theory is not so bad and somewhat compatible with understandings I formed with time. They are based on Machiavelli thought it seems and Luhmann was not the first to come up with the idea and now that I know Machiavellis thought a little bit better I feel relived about the negative criticism I once got about things I thought about in my personal live. Machiavelli is misunderstood and there's a lot of misconceptions about his thought that can be encapsulated in the following

For Aristotle politics are for friends
For Machiavelli politics is for enemies

All is so perennial in law I can use it to talk to my parents about history and religion too and human nature. But I have to sort out a few things before I can explore the potential of all this with them...

>The perennial philosophy (Latin: philosophia perennis), also referred to as perennialism and perennial wisdom, is a perspective in philosophy and spirituality that views all of the world's religious traditions as sharing a single, metaphysical truth or origin from which all esoteric and exoteric knowledge and doctrine has grown.

That sure is a lot of writing just for me...

I'll be honest I'm not too interested in law or psychology or philosophy or anything like that really. In all honesty your post comes off very esoteric and I'm having a hard time understanding it... Sorry I can't really have some super in depth conversation with you on something like this.

I don't really talk with my parents on topics like this desu, I find it's easier to just send random emails to professor in related fields and sometimes they send emails back. Sorry that's all I can really offer.

Attached: 20200509_010459.jpg (3568x2048, 1.09M)

>I find it's easier to just send random emails to professor in related fields and sometimes they send emails bac
What are you interested in

Most stem except math and physics I think. I definitely prefer biological systems though. Although I am working on an engineering degree.

Attached: f6fcc4c2be3e11bf036ab654c37263dc.jpg (604x454, 69.38K)