There is nothing worse than being a woman with thin hair

there is nothing worse than being a woman with thin hair

Attached: 93747.jpg (640x616, 47.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1hl0HNBzUQlm
lawandcrime.com/crime/florida-couple-allegedly-kept-adopted-son-locked-in-tiny-cell-in-garage-for-5-years-where-he-had-to-use-a-bucket-for-the-bathroom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah there is. being a man

Baby girl, i promise you we don't give a shit about your hair.

not fucking really. i am a girl with thick hair and i genuinely wish i could have thin hair. mine is always so frizzy and annoying and not even straightening it with heat makes it look better.. just a wavy mess
with thinner hair it's a lot easier to style, less care required and you can do so much with it

it's literally female pattern baldness
and im 18. i can post a picture if you want proof i actually want to die over this
men can get away with having no hair cause its normal for them

If you REALLY wanna show me... Fine.

If a "woman with X" is a 5/10 then a "man with same X" is a 2/10. When it comes to physical characteristics, it is genuinely always worse as a man. Even fat cows with ugly faces are getting railed by Brad from Tinder nowadays.

Attached: 1612327213301.png (957x891, 201.51K)

voca.ro/1hl0HNBzUQlm

its not the end of the world.
on a side note, when the fuck did this board become overrun with dumb girls? i havent been on here in years.

Attached: 65464.jpg (500x200, 14.6K)

embarrassing, and i'll probably be made fun of, but w/e i have no shame left in me
you can always easily just go to the hairdresser and get your hair thinned. can't make it thicker i would kill to be in your spot

Attached: balding.jpg (811x659, 367.41K)

It could be worse, at least you're not being waterboarded in a CIA black site

Daaamn bitch, THREE divorces at 18?

There is nothing worse than being a femcel bullied for having super thick frizzy wavy slightly curly hair. pic related.

Attached: myhairtype.jpg (320x429, 15.15K)

It's the inevitable conclusion to most male dominated spaces. Roasties ruin them with their retarded attention whoring posts.

OP your life will be fine. I assume you are a teenager because its the only way I can see how someone would freak out over such a non-issue. Your hair is fine, 90% of men won't care. You could probably make it look great in a specific hairstyle. I would trade places with you in an instant and so would many on this site.
It's gonna be fine, buddy

Attached: smokinganimegirl.jpg (1100x778, 118.11K)

that sucks. i used to like talking to the anons here every once in a while. but that was before. now the whole thing is just tranny shit and girls.
fucking lame.

Attached: 654654.jpg (699x699, 124.71K)

Go to a hairdresser and you can turn into a solid 8/10

all she has to do is get it thinned, or straightened. meanwhile im completely fucked, i look like a crackhead or something
it really is
ha ha.
i am literally balding, how is that fine. my hair is like three strands and wispy

Didn't you make a thread about this earlier?
Anyways just wear a wig, literally would be ez and you could prob find a bf that's alright with it. Plan of action:
>buy wig
>achieve dick
>tell him about truth
>if he's good then he'll cope and stick with you, still loving you despite bald
Ez

Word to da wise, user. Fogettabout these schifoza. There are still plenty of good anons to talk too

Attached: Paulie.jpg (602x602, 46.29K)

>there is nothing worse than being a woman with thin hair
lawandcrime.com/crime/florida-couple-allegedly-kept-adopted-son-locked-in-tiny-cell-in-garage-for-5-years-where-he-had-to-use-a-bucket-for-the-bathroom/

Attached: file.png (396x1074, 102.19K)

oh oops there's a fucking floating header oh well

i knew a girl with allopecia at a young age. granted, she was pretty cute before the hair-loss, but she didn't look terrible after it.
of course, she always wore this stupid fucking wig that looked ridiculous, but i guess she was just self conscious.
anyway, you being bald is not your problem. your problem is in caring what other people think about you.
and thats all i have to say about that, because i despise the fact that women feel the need to come into worlds i like and fuck everything up with their bullshit.
i feel ashamed for bumping this fucking post.

Attached: 78986546.jpg (690x389, 79.89K)

>this kid's playin battlefield

Attached: basedcolonel.jpeg-13.jpg (216x233, 9.02K)

At least you're not abo

he would be able to tell that i'm wearing a wig as soon as he saw me. i don't have to money or skill for realistic looking ones, i'd just look like a joke
i was being hyperbolic
so im doomed to be uggo forever either way. great.
abos at least have hair. i feel like a freak

>woman
YWNBAW