Why do we not fit in with society? What's wrong with us?

Why do we not fit in with society? What's wrong with us?

Attached: 158763214632.jpg (1205x805, 176.32K)

It's an airhead's world.

It's actually the other way around society does not fit in with us. Fuck em.

This. The normie way to live is to use drugs and have unprotected sex during your youth.
If you actually become successful by avoiding those things, you become an outcast.

Attached: poverty.png (750x618, 27.23K)

i hesitate to say this, because i dont want people to become social animals, but there is a simple reason:
you think too much.
if you stopped thinking so much, and just acted, then you would begin to fit into the place in society where your talents and physical assets can put you.
but since you think about everything, you fail to act.
the "solution" would be to turn your brain off and pursue what you want at any given moment.
but dont do that. its boring and lame.

Attached: Jezebel Authors.png (1294x880, 120.91K)

I look down on people like that. And they look down on me.

Literally this. I didn't become a normie until I stopped thinking about philosophy and questioning the world around me.

Attached: 1646462101666.jpg (480x356, 25.61K)

I have used drugs since I was 14 and have been having unprotected sex since I was 17. I am financially successful. What now, buddy?

Attached: 1602471775539.jpg (537x429, 64.2K)

I'm ugly, stupid, and afraid of everything

There's nothing wrong with us.
The world is ill, we merely live in it.

Attached: 1617881656692.jpg (720x900, 102.29K)

You're still dumb

We pay the price for being socially inept.

Been drinking since I was 13 lost virginity at 17 and have been having semi-regular sex since. Also financially stable but also miserable.

I was removed from normal classes as a child and placed into courses for gifted children. I graduated at the very top of my class in high school and university. Individuals of all sorts have told me throughout my life that I am intelligent. What now, buddy? I will concede that grades are not a great measurement of intelligence though.

Attached: 1642316552553.jpg (1697x1088, 454.33K)

Why miserable?
Por que?

>but also miserable.
Same. My happiness peaks when I am under the influence of some substance and am simply not thinking.

Attached: 1610053621823.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

If a doctor smokes cigarettes, he's dumb.
Do you get it now?

My parents fucked me up and no one in my life who cares enough to see it has the capacity to give me any sort of guidance

I can't summon the energy to pursue therapy, even if I had the money

Game was rigged from the start

Attached: FNFJb2OaIAACrbQ.jpg (2048x2048, 322.07K)

This really is it and I know it. I'm turning 25 this year and I haven't done anything. I don't know how to be impulsive on my own. I could rob a bank if I had one good person with me saying lets go but on my own all that confidence fizzles away and I have to be careful and store away my money and make careful choices like some harsh winter is coming that will wipe me away if I'm not prepared.

>Engaging in activities that pose a risk to your health = you are dumb
LMAO at your extremely childish beliefs. You're the the type of clown who actually listened to the anti-drug commercials. I hope you realize that your lifespan is mostly the length and degradation rate of your telomeres. So long as you don't go way overboard, recreational drug use will hardly put a dent in your lifespan. One-third of people living in Sardinia live to be 100+ years old despite almost all of them smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol.

Attached: 1613686532772.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

I know people with really shitty lives and are still socially popular.

You just have bad genes. Also therapy is bullshit. It's just some asshole you charges a fortune so you can talk to them. Friends as just as good if not better.

If you can be happy without them, why risk lowering your quality of life by using them?