Are there women like me?

Are there women like me?
I am 23 years old in college decently attractive KV
I was talking with this girl in a (hobby) club, she seems sweet, even if plain looking
I actually thought maybe she was focused on her studies and her hobbies instead of partying, since she seemed into them, liked talking about them to me.
I didn't really like her from her looks, I would say more conventionally attractive women have tried to flirt with me when I was just walking around campus, but from how she seemed as a person she was kind of appealing.
Then I find out she has a fake ID so she could go out drinking
It's like I realized that she just had the personality of a normal girl, but she was treating me decently because she didn't think I was less attractive than her.
are there women who ACTUALLY just care about their studying and hobbies in college and not the nightlife?
she doesn't even have to be a virgin, but would never even consider hooking up with some guy from a (night) club.
this isn't even a "past is the past" type of issue, I am talking about these girls as they are right now.

Attached: chad.jpg (3024x4032, 1.75M)

>are there women who ACTUALLY just care about their studying and hobbies in college
Yes. Unfortunately, they are all ugly as sin or already have a bf/fiance. Non-retarded women who are also attractive are in extremely high demand and always get snatched up by men with high charisma. Also, college aged women are still mostly idiots with teenage mentality. My own mother, who used to ride the cock carousel, has even told me that women don't wise up until their 30s.
t. STEMfag graduate

Attached: 1606344271840.gif (600x408, 1.55M)

That guy doesn't look like a chad one bit, but they both look normie and cancerous as fuck.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Also when she says women, she means whores like herself. My mom never had casual sex as far as I know, but had a bf before my dad.

You can have a fake I'd and not use it for the night life like that unless that's what she said. I am 20 and use a fake to buy beer and wine for cooking or to sip while reading at night.

pic was unrelated
originally
well actually it was kind of related, the way she was talking to me enthusiastically about her studies and hobbies reminded me of that guy, I thought it was sweet.

she was talking about her favorite fancy alcohol types
not explicitly clubbing, but probably.
>Also, college aged women are still mostly idiots with teenage mentality.
"teenage mentality" is fine, I am not expecting maturity, just nothing hardcore.
I was just a boring nerd as a teenager.

Asian girl in that pic posted this picture on twitter and made fun of the guy

>I was just a boring nerd as a teenager.
Same. We should meet and becomes spouses. It would be nice.

Attached: 1641362770634.png (772x594, 119.97K)

ok, but are you a woman? what are you like?

I am a heterosexual white male. Are you a lesbian or something? I've been Pink Triangled twice in the past and it makes me sad. All the cute skater girls and tomboys are lesbian.
>what are you like?
21 years old and ambitious. Mildly socially retarded. Not a virgin, yet never had a gf. No mental illnesses, at least not diagnosed ones. Financially well-off.

Attached: 1633848224454.gif (500x500, 485.03K)

Prediction
>be cool white dude
>want gf

>there's a cool girl that wants bf

>???

>it goes to shit for no reason
For the 11578533th time

what the fuck? why did you think i was anything other than a heterosexual man myself?
I am OP

Learn to express yourself more clearly

learn reading comprehension so you don't propose to a man next time, fag

>Are there women like me?

I immediately thought you were a chick too.

read the whole thing dumbass

I did and figured out you were a guy. Most people though are just gonna read that first sentence, not read the rest and think youre a woman and immediately come down here and shitpost or simp. You sabotaged your own thread and youre crying about it. Shitcunt.

she looks very very gooky panfaced

Whores gonna whore

Dmrk8

Tits or get out bitch.