I am convinced that everyone who doesnt believe in the Jewish conspiracy is just a fucking retard that has never done...

I am convinced that everyone who doesnt believe in the Jewish conspiracy is just a fucking retard that has never done anything with finances, business, or actually looked into the real world at all.

Like you have to be a literal drooling news watching retard

Attached: 73020F51-7C58-445F-AA1D-F8FED4BA8D60.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

stop taking these things so seriously

Attached: 1615698167621.jpg (976x850, 36.19K)

I believe in the jewish conspiracy theory and it unironically turned me into a jewish supremacist. I'm siding with jews over wh*tes

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 35.95K)

It's real but exaggerated at the same time. Jews are a nepotistic, tribal group of people for pretty understandable (not necessarily justifiable) reasons. They can be conservative or liberal but most of them (aside from young sjws) are very nationalistic in regards to Israel and so there is a very strong Israel lobby in the U.S that leads to shitty Middle Eastern foreign policy.

It's hard to criticize Jews though because of the polfag types who give credit to their claim of antisemitism.

Cattle being hereded, how frightening.

Attached: 1646609646634.png (800x617, 744.19K)

>It's hard to criticize Jews

For their cattle it might be.

Attached: 1630618018867m.jpg (800x1024, 153.78K)

I think i dont take it serious especially on Any Forums since it is always labled as "jewish". Its definitly a "them" and they prob have jewish decent, but its not "THE JEWS".
It just elite people who come mostly from certain families that happen to be jewish.

If you really belive its "the jews" then you must belive it has some kind of relgious reason aswell.
This is not about religion. Or even tribalism.
Its just about lazy fucking elite people who want the world for themselves.

also contiuned...

do u belive they have their own backs?
you think they belive in honor and doing this for "their people"?

You have to be joking, i hope you do not belive that.
Like I said, small elite group of lazy humans wanting it all for themsevles.

I met lots of jews in my life. Probably cuz I was in pre-med at college, then became a doctor. Lots of jews all over that field.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. were the nicest, sweetest people ever. THey really looked out for me, and I really appreicate their kindness. I am just some short chink, not good looking, probably uglier than all you people, like 2/10 tier; but they were all super nice to me, I really appreciate their kindness and friendship

A lot of people choose their opinions based on convenience, they know that Jews will use their massive power to destroy your life if you question why they have so much power, so they choose to pretend it is the state sanctioned scape goat that has all the power, white men.

Read the culture of critique and try to disprove it yourself.

>EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. were the nicest, sweetest people ever

Of course they were nice to you. They need you, so that they can go unnoticed.

Attached: 1646710954623m.jpg (874x1024, 104.11K)

Why the fuck do they need me? I was just some loser with severe depression issues. They did not have to go out of their way to help me out like that when I was a pre-med and med student, none whatsoever. But they did, and I am forever grateful.
They didn't treat me like scum, at a period when I thought I was just scum. That is a very kind gesture.
These days, I make lots of cash, so I am a pretty happy dude. But I always remember their kindness when I felt down about myself

Meet some actual Jewish people and make your judgment based on that.
And no, I am racist as fuck. I have met tons of black people, and a lot of them are loud and rude, just like the stereotypes

The Jewish question is not if all of them are rude mean people, maybe you can do some research instead of saying that it does not exist because they were nice to me and that disproves it.

I have met a lot of Jews when I was younger, and that does not make me stop looking at facts.

Rich people like power, no shit sherlock. If you remove all the jews in the top spots and put other race people in the same spots, they would also be self serving, selfish. It is human nature

Ok you can do some research into why they are all rich right?
I will give you a head start, nepotism, after that you can look into what they choose to do politically with their power.

SO WHAT? If they were of a different race, these people would act exactly the same way. If I were powerful, you think I would try to help all the homeless and shit? Fuck no. I would consolidate my power, fuck over people, and empower all my decendants. That is fucking human nature.

Normies don't look into anything, that's what makes them normies. They go do their monotonous jobs, they come home, they eat a microwave dinner, they watch Netflix/TV until tired, then they go to sleep and repeat the same thing for literally thirty years. They also shame anyone who doesn't do this as well. While robots will be looking into some obscure shit like 12th century Arabian cuisine normies will be on social media chatting about mundane shit with other normies.

>SO WHAT?
Idk about you but I do not live in Israel, maybe the elites in my country should not be using their power to marginalize White people.
And people should be able to question if their political goals align with their best interest because this is a republic and not supposed to be an oligarchy.

Only Jews believe that the rest of the world is the slave to them. Each race should stick to their own continent and leave everyone alone