Is this a good idea?

i think i should just try harder to find a bf, and move in with him as soon as i graduate. it might be hard to find someone, but i want out of my current situation asap

Attached: 837363637.jpg (750x750, 62.94K)

What's your current situation namefag

living at home, depressed, overprotective parents due to being the oldest child. plus i have no future here, not making it into uni, can't find any jobs

Gib more info

If you are a woman, kill yourself.
If you are a man, kill yourself more.

info like what?
well, that is plan b

BAD IDEA, ABORT, ABORT
putting yourself in a situation where you're dependent on someone financially is one thing, but depending on someone emotionally is one of the worst possible decisions you can make. If you choose the wrong partner, they will have an excessively easy time manipulating and exploiting you to their gain and your severe detriment
my recommendation would be to HEAVILY invest in financial and emotional independence before doing anything else; please for the love of god do not go looking for a partner to get out of a situation, that has never ended well for anyone other than people in films

It's fairly easy and accesible. I'm planning on hooking up the exhaust to my car window and going to sleep there sometime in the next 2 days or so.

How do you know you're depressed. I had depression and I can tell you if you've been "diagnosed" don't listen the doctors are all liars and will call you crazy for questioning why they so desperately want you to try their expensive SSRI"s which also make you more docile and fuck your brain. Also a boyfriend won't save you. i thought having a gf would save me but it didn't. It was nice to regularly fuck someone but she didn't actually make me happy. "Depression" -which is really just a natural reaction in our primitives brains to living in this post modern meaningless society- can only be cured by struggling internally until you either fight gods hardest battle or succumb to endless degeneracy and faggotry. Btw I'm this user

Attached: 1645158742533.jpg (640x731, 46.37K)

No you should get married before you move in, you are more likely to divorce someone who you cohabitated with before marriage.

Go on Tinder you will get 200 matches if you are a woman or even tranny. Then pick one. Also kill yourself roastoid.

well i've never been diagnosed, i know self diagnosing is bad blah blah but i know at least something is wrong. i suspect avpd but im not trying to sound like someone saying they have every mental illness for attention.
>their expensive SSRI"s
>a boyfriend won't save you.
so what's the solution? and i don't think a bf would save me necessarily, but i think being in a different and better situation altogether could help
well i hope you don't, user
yeah, i do have that concern. but i think if i choose right it shouldn't be a huge problem
my parents live together and have 4 kids and are still not married lol

>my parents live together and have 4 kids and are still not married lol
They are outliers going down the route of a modern woman will give you the results of modern women, misery.

>if I choose right
the problem is it is very, very easy to choose wrong; manipulators have tactics to ingratiate themselves with others and earn their trust before revealing themselves as manipulative and it is nearly impossible to spot these tactics unless you know what you're looking for
seriously, I highly recommend not solving your problem by jumping ship into another one, it is a critically important life skill to be able to spot, avoid, and separate yourself from bad situations and this seems like a perfect time to learn that skill

but how would i even find someone willing to marry me so quickly
i mean i don't really have many other options. if this doesn't work out i could just an hero as planned

>but how would i even find someone willing to marry me so quickly
Well you have to find someone you love and you can date them without moving in.

The solution is unironically
>Getting fit
>Trying new things to make you happy
>Improving your situation through whatever means necessary
Before you say
>can't get out of situation
There are so many things you can do to become financially stable. Find a job that genuinely seems interesting to you doesn't even have to have a degree for. While I too have the fantay of marrying some girl who never has to work a day in her life and raise a loivng family with her I have realised that until I get my own house and a job that pays 150k+ (not too far off on this one) this isn't possible. Also where do you live. Like what US state. I live in Canada so my economic situation might be different.

>don't really have many other options
your other options include:
finding a job, even a shitty one, as soon as possible and moving out into a space you can afford
being homeless

both of these options are bad, but death and getting into an abusive relationship is significantly, almost incomparably worse. This is if we discount the option of attempting to improve your home life, which from what I can tell seems doable
I'd say go for getting a job, also take care of your mental health with exercise and hygiene (exercise and hygiene is far more important than people think)

So what are you going to do to try harder?

Are you a virgin?
What ethnicity are you?
Are you obese?

i don't know anyone though. if i talked to a guy it'd likely be an ldr
that's all too hard.
>Getting fit
tried this, lost motivation after a week
>Trying new things to make you happy
tried so many new hobbies, can't enjoy any of them anymore
>Improving your situation through whatever means necessary
whatever means necessary is really just what i said in op
>Find a job that genuinely seems interesting to you doesn't even have to have a degree for.
you say this like it's easy, nothing is interesting to me, and finding a job is impossible, even fast food places won't even give me a call back. i live in canada too
ive tried finding a job for so long and its just too hard. plus i don't think i could even work, when i used to go to school i would only be able to show up 2-3 days a week at best, and when i was there i would leave class to go to bathroom and hyperventilate and cry
i don't know, stop being a mopey fuck and talk to people more, maybe try soc and say outright that i want to find someone i can live with, or maybe even adopt a neet threads. i don't think the people i know now would let me just up and go to them, which is why i say soc
>Are you a virgin?
no, been with one person. i know this brings my odds way down but whatever i don't want to lie
>What ethnicity are you?
black, i know this also brings my odds way down lol
>Are you obese?
no

>but i think if i choose right it shouldn't be a huge problem
you won't choose right. in order to choose right you would have to have good decision making skills. and we know you don't have those, because you're trying to find a boyfriend so you can move in with them.

>i don't know, stop being a mopey fuck and talk to people more, maybe try soc and say outright that i want to find someone i can live with, or maybe even adopt a neet threads. i don't think the people i know now would let me just up and go to them, which is why i say soc
obviously do your best to avoid someone that will take advantage of you and abuse you if you go this route.

You poor thing. I would save you if I could. But that is not what will help you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-013328.png (760x754, 694.28K)

>only be able to show up 2-3 days a week at best, and when i was there i would leave class to go to bathroom and hyperventilate and cry
can't tell if agoraphobia or advanced depression, more likely the latter
it's fine to be dissuaded if things are hard and take a break, it is however not fine to completely give up when things are hard; they will always be hard, life is a series of struggles and collapsing into yourself when it becomes difficult is a great way to completely piss away all possible fulfillment you can get out of living (fulfillment comes from struggle, it's not the same as happiness)
>even fast food places won't even give me a call back
are you interviewing in person? if you aren't then you shouldn't be surprised that you haven't gotten a job. If you are, it's likely that they got the sense that you wouldn't be able to hold the position due to mostly appearance and demeanor. A depressive person will find it immensely difficult finding a job because of how typically unreliable they are (this is why people say be confident in an interview)
basically, you seem to be in the same position as any other NEET, that being a lack of personal discipline. I promise that disciplining yourself is worth it, do yourself a favor and get yourself to do things you don't want to do, little by little, until you can take on a job. From then you'll have the skills to teach yourself more discipline and at a significantly greater efficiency

basically, these anons are right and you should listen to them