Be only child of a very rich person

>be only child of a very rich person
>live really frugally so don't look rich, just keep clean and wear boring normal shit
>don't work, don't have to, don't want to
>sometimes meet people
>a lot of them can't wrap their head around why I don't work
>WHAT SO YOU'RE JUST RICH SO YOU DON'T WORK
>YOU THINK YOU'RE ABOVE WORKING?
>i'm just literally really lucky and hate working and don't have to
>SO YOU JUST DON'T WORK????
>question after question
>SOOOOOOO YOU JUST DO NOTHING EVER YOU DO NOTHING BECAUSE YOU DONT' WORK
>jesus fucking christ
>walk away and never talk to them again

This happens a lot.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

can i have some money op

can i have a ps5?

Maybe consider developing a valuable skill so you can build your family wealth ?

no
no, consoles are gay
>assumes i have none

Here you have another seething normalnigger OP. Many such cases.

what is your skill mate? also you seem to talk to a lot of npcs, how can anyone be mad at what you are doing? I mean it is actually motivation to get rich.

Most people implicitly believe that joy should be paid for with suffering. They get very disturbed when someone comes along who doesn't do their fair share.

a valuable skill could be a fun hobby that makes money once in a blue moon, and only because it's only done for fun the rest of the time.

They're just seething because deep down they wish they didn't have to work either.
They hate that you literally never have to simply because you got lucky.

It really do be all about luck desu your spawn point means everything. I'm still a NEET but am envious cause I wasn't born into wealth so it's probably not an option I have forever. I'm at least a little happy a fellow NEET doesn't have to suffer. Don't care about those peoples opinions though deep down they are envious. The only people mad about something like that are those who hate their jobs and have no other choice I feel sorry for them and am glad I am not them.

Attached: 1645124350067.png (800x1000, 138.47K)

God I fucking hate normalfags and their garbage work culture. I'm glad the woke movement is at least calling them out on this, one of the only good things to come out of that dumpster fire.
They literally can not comprehend living without slaving away for someone 5 days a week. It's fucking insane, they shame you even for getting a part time job to cut down on wageslavery.

OP is clearly located in a protestant country

This. Fact that some people are shame into getting into a job hate just cause they have to is fucking awful and shit.

>seething normalfag trying to make OP do any form of labor
Here we go with the shaming.
Noooooooo, you can't just live off the money you have you need skillz like meeeee please do something productiveee

>hah! we are cool, mate, i'm not like those other "npcs", yeah i categorize humans like that. by the way, had you thought about my question? my pertinent question to answer me. answer me? what is your skill set? JUST MAKIN CONVERSATION BRO LOL . I'm totally not like those "NPCS"

fuck off

"YoUr'Re NoT a WaGe CuCk LiKe Me? HoW dArE yOu".

pure jealousy on their part.

Be careful on who knows you're wealthy, some scum might attempt a kidnapping/ransom.

Because if there's asshats like OP who get joy without suffering, it means their suffering was entirely meaningless luck of the draw bullshit.
If life isn't fair to such an egregious, why play by rules? Rules literally exist to create fairness.
In a different context, hardworking people who talked to op would have just killed him and stole his clearly underserved wealth. So undeserving of the wealth he can't even protect it.
OP basically broke the social rules while they are still expected to adhere to it (i.e. not just mugging his dumb ass ) then he gets confused why they are angry.

>he thinks I don't own a bunch of guns
>he just assumes i'm not good at anything
ok bud

Life is all about luck, idiot.
Should I kill good looking people and steal their wives because I never had a chance with them?

Yea and they should look to the fucking Jews.
Wealth distribution will never happen, there will always be a hard set class system until the current status system quo breaks down or is destroyed. The extent of ones suffering is not tantamount to MONEY or material wealth even now.
>muh guns
Doesnt matter. What will you do against an enemy you cannot perceive?

you're making so many assumptions and you are also talking like you're fucking batman or some shit, and i just have piles of shekels in my house in plain sight like scrooge mc fuckin duck.

go rape a downie kid or whatever it is you poor fucks do for pleasure times

Honestly if you can see that your parents money will last you for the rest of your lifetime then just ignore the people telling you to work.
Maybe just study some economy to make that money last but honestly you are living the life dude, dont let other people tell you down