How come facebook and Any Forums are overwhelmingly right wing, but Twitter and reddit are overwhelmingly left wing?

How come facebook and Any Forums are overwhelmingly right wing, but Twitter and reddit are overwhelmingly left wing?

Attached: FJKtr9PVEAMaVsP.jpg (1608x2048, 482.96K)

>facebook
Boomers
>Any Forums
It's really not that far right outside of Any Forums
>twitter
Censorship I guess
>reddit
Censorship.

You arent allowed to express right wing views on those platforms. Gets you banned.

>facebook
>overwhelmingly right wing

lol

You ever hear the saying "if you're young and not liberal, you have no heart; if you're old and not conservative, you have no mind"? Or something similar? It has to do with demographics and moderation. Zuck's platform attracts old people and doesn't have much moderation in terms of politics. Twitter and other platforms have literal children echoing dumb shit; and its moderation is heavily biased against conservatives and other political ideologies. You literally can't say "I love Putin" or some political shit without getting flagged and shadow banned.

Facebook is actually equally left wing as it is right wing (but right-wing boomers are loud). Reddit and Twitter swing to the left because they're heavily censored. Any Forums is right wing because it's basically where the extreme political niggas go because they're censored from Twitter and reddit. And anonymity and freedom harbors extremes.

Literally every news article's top comments and reactions are by Republicans on facebook

Free speech and anonymity

Facebook is filled with old people, Reddit and Twitter ban people with right wing political views, and Any Forums does not ban people based on their political views.

>piercings and a collar
>multiple bottles of pills
Checks out.

Because all of this shit is controlled and planned, and it's easier if allthe people who think the same are in little bubbles. Frankly all of them are shit, go outside, touch grass and talk to someone real

>Any Forums and facebook
social rejects and boomers, care less about what others think
>Twitter and reddit
Millenials and zoomers obsessed with social credit and clout, try their best to be politically correct

But 4Cuck bans me when I post cunny :(

That is not a political view

any platform that is not forced through censorship to be left wing will become right wing. leftism inherently requires censorship in order to exist.

YouTube is the happy medium. At some times, you see the most liberal and Twitter-tier comments. And at other times, you see the most based and redpilled ones at the same time. YouTube seems like a genuine 50/50 split. As all things should be. (I'm talking about comment sections, not necessarily video makers.)

How can these have censorship when most rich and influential people, including the owners of those websites, are conservative right wingers?

Attached: Yotsutani Confused.png (730x239, 511.58K)

>Literally every news article's top comments and reactions are by Republicans on facebook
Spotted the facebook normie. Anyways I am sure websites like facebook and google have targeted ads. Sooooo.....

reddit isn't owned by conservative right wingers

not sure about twitter

>Spotted the facebook normie
I have to have a facebook so I can keep in touch with my mother who doesn't text.

>How come facebook and Any Forums are overwhelmingly right wing, but Twitter and reddit are overwhelmingly left wing?
Pretty much everywhere that isn't a chan is censored of all ring wing opinions. So basically this happens.
And also we get refugees from the rest of the internet that want to hate niggers and trannies without consequences.

Attached: 1639269704658.jpg (741x990, 143.41K)