How many previous sexual partners would be a deal breaker for you in a potential gf (long-term)?

How many previous sexual partners would be a deal breaker for you in a potential gf (long-term)?

Attached: jr6egapthnh71.jpg (1080x1186, 179.66K)

More than 0

More than 2 or 3. Also source?

more than 2 and it's game over
also her dad has to be in her life

Doesn't exist. You're gonna die alone.

Its depends how I view them, but I do believe sleeping with more people is related with less bonded relationships.

1 other person is okay, but ideally still 0. I'll reluctantly accept 2 people if neither of them are chads, but never 3 or more

More than 1, but I prefer 0

I'll die alone before I sacrifice my pride to a whore

>if neither of them are chads
I genuinely don't understand this, care to explain? Why would
>gf fucked a Chad
be worse than
>gf had zero standards and got fucked by some fat old man with a giant gut

Depends on the sexual partners desu. If it was a committed relationship for all of them, then probably about 4-5 or something like that, but if it was uncommitted shit then literally 1, maybe zero. I despise casual sex (and niggers)

Short term doesn't matter as I'm in for free sex. Long term commitment anything but 0 is a deal breaker.
Who cares moron? Imagine being so fucking pathetic you commit to a hypergamous whore because you are too scared of being alone.

Not him, but for me it'd be pride. I want to be the best thing in the girl's life, but maube that's why I wouldn't be a good partner

Honestly this. There's nothing wrong with sex if the girl was doing it with a guy that she previously thought was "the one". But casual sex is a huge no. I don't trust any women that have had casual sex even once. The ultimate sign of sociopathy

if you're fucking women short term, you don't deserve a virgin gf at all

>There's nothing wrong with sex
Imagine being such a cuck you don't get the privilege of breaking your wife's hymen.

>telling another man to compromise on his standards because you are a weaker man and would gladly do so if it meant not being alone with yourself
you must hate yourself.
ngmi

A girl who is my friend has dated a new guy every 6-12 months for 10 years

>i literally know i'm not the best
>i want to be the best to someone else

you realize this is retard shit

this answer; fpbp
{picture related, gigachad with a noose}

I'm not and it's not my first choice. But if I had the opportunity and I know she's not a virgin I would pump and dump.
Sorry not sorry. Anything over 0 to me is the same, I don't feel like I'm ruining her even further. Perhaps to cucks like you with arbitrary 2-3 partners numbers.

This 100%. The ideal situation is you want to be the man that your ideal girlfriend wants, and would a virgin qt want a dude who's fucked 50 girls before her? No, not at all

Yeah okay bro you have fun with that man bet you'll find her somday...waiting in a box in the appstore cuz the only way you find someone like that is if you wait for sexbots, relax man

men fucking around is half the reason there are no virgin girls anymore. You are a retard if you engage in casual sex and then cry about wanting a virgin when you're out there enabling dumb shit women.
Also if chads said "no, we're done, no sex until marriage and we only want virgins" girls would suddenly turn celibate and a couple of generations would see most girls stay virgins longer.

>would a virgin qt want a dude who's fucked 50 girls before her?
I've never seen a woman express her preference for virgin men over experienced men. Virgin men are shamed in society, they are considered trash that couldn't get laid.

Oh yes absolutely, but monkey brain says otherwise

>I've never seen a woman express her preference for virgin men over experienced men
Go on crystal cafe and you will see that is what they all want.

>caring about what women think they want
>not knowing women want ultimately what they're told or taught to want by men they like in society (chads or their fathers)

Big difference of a volcel vs. an incel. Also they do exist, churches and shit (coincidentally where i've heard people tell you to go for high quality girls)

>men fucking around is half the reason there are no virgin girls anymore
You are correct. Chads made it socially acceptable for women to be non-virgins.
Chads are the only ones who can make virginity a virtue again.
As for me relax, I wouldn't ruin a virgin by having sex with her without trying to commit long term.

>>i literally know i'm not the best
>>i want to be the best to someone else
That is two different uses of the best.

NO HYMEN NO RING
fpbp anyone that says otherwise is a spineless cuck, imagine your wife had someone else's cum on her face

So why do women shame men for being virgins? Doubt they actually prefer it, I would not come out as a virgin hoping to improve my chances with a woman unless she is extremely religious.

t. 15 but trying not to do that

I'm schizoid and feel no particular need to date someone who has no problem finding a more normal person to date.

Attached: 68625-I-Don-t-Need-Nobody.jpg (730x1095, 146K)

Bc women follow society, and society is fucked rn lmao

it would have to be a very large number to bother me

spineless cuck enabler
fuck you

>IT'S IT'S IT'S OVER 9000

i dont care how many things have been in her vagina as long as she doesnt care how many things have been in my ass

>So why do women shame men for being virgins?
Excuses they are trying to emasculate the man, if she was talking to a virgin chad she would never try to humiliate him for being a virgin.