The Eternal Nofap: Day 809

It has been 808 days since I first swore the oath of Eternal Nofap on January 1, 2020.
I am iron.

Attached: TheEternalNofap.jpg (1037x1597, 572.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oauZFrzYVZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude your longest streak is like a week. Stfu.

My longest streak is 70 days, actually. Also achieved a 66, 50 and 46 day streak, as well as two 33 day streaks and two 31 day streaks.

Mine is 60 days. Ended it in December. I don't think it really helped but I conditioned myself to feel awful if I do fap. I don't know why I care anymore but I still do it...

Yeah, I just want to die with some spiritual fortitude and good luck on my side. I always seem to get really lucky on nofaps, for whatever reason, and I'd like that luck on my side when I kill myself on May 25.
I'll have a 75 day streak by that point in time, so I might postpone the suicide by 15 days and go out with 90, or even 25 days and go out with 100 (because literally why the fuck not at that point).
On the other hand if by the time May 25 comes I've failed a bunch of times, or even failed once... I'll just kill myself because I can't keep doing this anymore.

wtf dude, you need help.. i think you have ocd at this point. sexual obsessions like that are common with ocd. you should talk to someone

Yes, I do have OCD, one of the many, many, many reasons I've been wanting to die for a long, long time now.
I'll get my help in the form of eternal peace, and soon. :)

Nah dude. We can stop fapping for 90 days just to say we did it. And then if we ever need to fap again, just do it quickly, to some non-sick stuff. Not often and not for too long of the day or at inconvenient times. That way nofap doesn't consume us and neither does fapping.

Also dude, you need routine. Getting sun, drinking water, exercise, sleep are all important to feel good and keep the mental illness away.

>We can stop fapping for 90 days just to say we did it
Yep, that's the plan. Then finally kill myself and be at peace. Hell, the only reason I haven't done so since 2018 is my forever struggle to achieve a successful nofap.

Don't see the point when you can just move on. Suicide is a spiritual curse.

Suicide is a salve, an end to our suffering. A release from our tombs of flesh, blood and bone.
I am going home.

Why don't you just jack off and not kill yourself friend.

Because that, my friend, is simply a fate worse than death.
That is unlife.

he's not wrong. being a coomer has a huge impact on your life, even to an esoteric level where you feel like you are cursed when you're cooming.
Every time I do nofap everything seems to fall into place and life becomes way easier to traverse

Thanks, man, knew I wasn't the only one. Funnily enough I stumbled upon nofap purely naturally, which is how I know it's genuinely not placebo. I'd never heard of r/nofap or the online communities or No Nut November, but while working in my brief respite from perennial NEETdom I was at one point doing crazy hours (like 70-80 hour weeks, no joke) and simply didn't have the time to masturbate.
I started noticing my luck completely changing while on nofap, and more drastically my colleagues and girls in my work treating me so differently when I wasn't jerking off.
It was like night and day, desu, as I've always been the most unlucky person in the world and anything that CAN go wrong generally DOES go wrong.
It all changed when I was inadvertently not masturbating, and it kept happening without fail.
I decided to google the phenomenon of whether retaining semen had some kind of physical/mental health benefits and other potential effects and came across r/nofap etc. and it was literally just tens of thousands of posts from people all experiencing the exact same shit for me, near verbatim.

yeah it is definitely real, there's a reason why sexual discipline is preached in basically every single religion and monastic community.
The best thing you can do after a while is stop thinking about nofap, stop counting days, otherwise you can make an idol out of nofap and your mental state can become fragile. You'll start to depend too much on nofap and might ignore other beneficial things you should do such as exercise, get more sunlight, pursue your hobby, reading, etc.
Nofap is like oil for a car engine. It's necessary for it to function efficiently, but you still gotta drive the car by pushing the gas pedal.

Attached: Rend-the-Heavens.png (2000x600, 1.81M)

Yeah I'm only really counting this specific streak up until I hit 90, then 100, then that's me done. I don't care anymore beyond that.
As far as I'm concerned, I was spiritually, symbolically circumcised on January 1, 2020, at Midnight.
That's the date I swore the oath, that's the day I took the pledge. That's the date that matters.
That's the date this war begun.
No more masturbating.

Nice, keep it up.
Did you see the film The Green Knight?
It's basically nofap the movie. It's a story about a person who wants to become King, but can't stop himself from being a coomer. His lust has a huge impact on his fate.
My friend saw it and hated it, but he is a huge coomer. I explained the plot to him and how it was about lust, semen retention, etc and he understood but still hated it.

Attached: The-Green-Knight-in-A24-Trailer.jpg (768x432, 72.03K)

No, but it's on my watchlist. Another great anti-coom film I watched back on January 11, 2020 (at the beginning of my Eternal Nofap) was The Lighthouse.

Attached: dntfapkids.gif (608x486, 1.47M)

Lighthouse was sick. Also looking forward to Eggers next film the Northman.
If you liked The Lighthouse check out A Field in England. Very similar vibe.
youtu.be/oauZFrzYVZU

Honestly, the Northman looks meh to me. I adored the Witch. I worship at the altar of the Lighthouse, but I genuinely think Eggers is about to produce his first flop with the Northman.
A part of me is genuinely pretty fatigued and sick of Norse stuff, it's always so one dimensional and cringey, and honestly what I've seen of the Northman doesn't look like it reinvents the wheel or seeks to mix things up or produce some kind of grounded, authentic depiction of Norsemen (even though yes it's based on a mythical poem).
I'm fairly unexcited for it, I wish he'd just one Nosferatu instead, but I guess that would have been too similar following the Lighthouse.
Eh, whatever.

Did you see Herzog's Nosferatu?
It's really good, and Popol Vuh does the soundtrack.

>A Field In England
Also on my list, as is The Tragedy of Macbeth (2021).
Looks kino af, and no I don't give a flying fuck about nigger blackwashing if it's arthousekino and based on a fictional play anyway.

Shadow of the Vampire is one of my favorite films of all-time, yes. Herzog is genuinely an underappreciated genius, another amazing film of his is Invincible.

What is the point of no fap beyond self-control? Not saying that is a bad thing but that is still hollow and material, it's not in service of any higher spiritual values or apotheosis.

Why don't you go and investigate Christianity (especially since you are dying)? It will actually give meaning to no fap beyond it just being a challenge.

Attached: Mary of Egypt.jpg (220x327, 29.67K)

I am Christian and that was the main reason that I started doing nofap/quit having sex with tinder girls.