Affection from girls is not optional. You can't just not have it and be healthy and okay. It's like water, or food...

Affection from girls is not optional. You can't just not have it and be healthy and okay. It's like water, or food. It is an essential part of being a healthy adult.

Here's a thought experiment: Have you ever met an adult male who claimed he could live without female affection, who DIDN'T seem completely unhinged and ready to fly off the handle and murder people all the time? I never have. They claim that they're fine and self sufficient, but they thrash and rage like they're deeply in pain.

You have to get a girlfriend. There's no alternative. It's not even that it would be a nice thing to happen but you have to try to be okay if it doesn't. You need women, and their love, in your life.

Attached: EDWJzOHU0AU5RpZ.jpg (1366x3072, 243.51K)

Yes I know. What you are describing is real. It is a need, not just a desire. Even interacting with women just to josh with them or make fun of them is enough, but all men need to do it. I think I need to speak to a girl again soon.

Attached: 1647629611397.png (1200x675, 489.36K)

you have my sympathies, straightfag.
I'm holding out for a cute guy's affection.

>completely unhinged and ready to fly off the handle and murder people all the time?
Who cares if I'm like that? I don't give a shit if some faggot thinks I'm unstable, I know I'm fine and that's all that matters.

Attached: 1537628027872.jpg (500x375, 33.31K)

>Have you ever met an adult male who claimed he could live without female affection
I've never met an adult male who claimed he could live without female affection who had ever actually tried doing that.
Usually they're just claiming that YOU could live without female affection.

>Have you ever met an adult male who claimed he could live without female affection, who DIDN'T seem completely unhinged and ready to fly off the handle and murder people all the time?
Why, yes I have, he's me

most nerds probably grew up like that and a lot of them are nice people

Touch is a necessity. All I ever wanted was a girl to cling onto and obsess over, but I never got it. Now I resort to talking to girls I don't care about just so they can cuddle me and I can get my fit of touch. You don't have to get a girlfriend. Find any disposable woman and use her as an outlet for affection. Simulated intimacy and no love, just touch. Though, I am a little unhinged.

Very funny joke that you put me in this circumstance and made me this way so that I can't have it then, 555.

Attached: 555.png (1001x447, 81.38K)

I agree. I no longer feel the need to be loved by women or even receive female affection. While I do not fantasize about killing people I have killed small animals in the past to see if I was a sociopath cause I was beginning to think I was. All I do work, sleep, lift, get drunk and go on Any Forums. When I lay in bed at night I don't even pretend a woman is there or make stories in my head where one loves me. The thing is I don't hate women in particular either. I smile stay polite and let people do their business. While I do not socialize for the sake of socializing I can still hold a conversation if someone starts one up. I do not enjoy others presence but I do not dislike it either. This is true for most things for me. Almost nothing makes me happy other than working out or laughing at jokes but nothing makes me sad. I haven't seen anyone in my family in 7 years and have been completely cut off from them for 5. I will die and make the earth neither a better or worse place for it.

Attached: Screenshot (233).png (596x583, 610.36K)

>Affection from girls is not optional
this is bullshit, affection from girls isn't required to live a good life
but i do agree that affection in general is required, but this can be achieved through friendships and doesn't require any female friends
you can feel happy and be satisified socially entirely from interactions with friends
stop shilling this "gf will fix ur life" bullshit

I agree so much. You can see it in the image I chose for this thread. I seriously feel chills when I imagine how a pair of female hands would feel gently holding my cheeks, and know that such maintenance is necessary to be alive.

This is some faggot shit

>Have you ever met an adult male who claimed he could live without female affection, who DIDN'T seem completely unhinged and ready to fly off the handle and murder people all the time?
Monks. Meditate for long enough and you don't feel like you need anything.

Attached: 1590855048725.jpg (680x676, 48.86K)

>be me
>31 year old man
>in breakroom at work with qt3.14 coworker
>"hey user, do you want the other half of this sandwich I made?"
>accept sandwich gift and eat it for snack
>realize this is the first food a woman has given me since my I was a kid and my mom would make me food
>I know she didn't make it for me but I still like having it
>cry for a few minutes when I get home

My thirst for a BBW gf is immense user. I can't hold my demons for long, for one day I will end up just raping one to satisfy my need.

Attached: 3e3e6a90a77c476d950513bb76996377.jpg (1125x1118, 120.45K)

Of course I've met him, he's me.

I'm sleep. Find love before you punch a cop anons

>I'm sleep
destroyer of wake?

I knew this old catholic priest who was a widower once. Nice guy overall, had fatherly vibes. Probably because he was an actual father, his kids always came to mass and were in the front row. Think they also had kids, watching their grandpa perform the rites.
A literal celibate priest has had a fuller and more romance-filled life than I have, and he's not even allowed to have sex anymore. He had a wife, he has kids and grandkids, and he has a calling. I have nothing.
Life really is a comedy.

looooooooooooooool
an hero faggot and post the footage