Do you find it correct to send 5 cops for one mentally ill person? They did it to me. As if I am a druglord...

Do you find it correct to send 5 cops for one mentally ill person? They did it to me. As if I am a druglord, they send a fucking team of 5 policeman to me. I somehow managed to avoid that but next morning they sent 2 cops against me. And after I got locked in the mental ward, a janitor choked me in there for not making my bed properly(dismissing the fact that I was extremely exhausted due to heavy medication. And then the psychiatrist didn't do anything about this and kept me on heavy medication, didn't do anything about the janitor etc.

Attached: istockphoto-836469372-612x612.jpg (612x408, 27.6K)

And then psychiatrist accused me of being narcissistic and asked me if what differs me from other people. I don't know if I am diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder yet.

I think I was in a mental ward. I'm not sure. I tried to kill myself and then I got placed in some ward filled with actors. Some psychiatrist was directing everyone and at the end when they let met out he came out and waved goodbye to me. Did you go through the country music panic attack,

It's like they are playing a game against my ego controlled by some person who is among the governors.

Narcissists love calling everyone else a Narcissist

Most of the society is narcissistic.

Every night they would play some sound of a girl breathing heavy and snarling. If I didn't do what they wanted they would have this guy who looked like me come out and mock me. I don't understand what happened.

>Most of the society is narcissistic
I've been saying this ever since I figured out what a Narcissist is.

Yes, when you figure out what a true narcissist is you understand that most of the society is narcissistic and the %1 are mostly people who are the least narcissistic because they don't obey to the cycle of narcissism and they are deemed as narcissists.

>Most of the society is narcissistic
cluster b disorders really just describe women and the men are actually attracted to

These ads at the bottom really make me feel too bad like cum in 5 seconds etc.

When psychiatrists are going to diagnose a cluster b disorder, do they first assume that the patient suffers from a cluster b disorder?

My clinical history has been misinterpreted and psychiatrists have been misinformed by my parents but I don't want to believe that my parents don't love me. Maybe I am adopted.

I wish I died and never went to that place (mental ward or whatever it was). I ate as many sleeping pills as i could before I lost consciousness. When I woke up I was really out of it and went to a hospital. Worse mistake of my life. I should have hung myself in the woods like a self respecting man. Instead I humiliated myself in some freak show where I was observed under a microscope. I didn't show signs of whatever they wanted my diagnosis to be so they had these actors mock me for over a month. Do any of you believe me?

In some ways I don't want my parents to get locked in prison, but if they don't love me and I am adopted, moreover if they have been purposedly misinforming psychiatrists in order to diagnose me with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, how can I both not hurt them and set myself free?

I guess, this time, even if it means to get them locked in prison, I have to proceed and let it get proven.

The thing is, I won't do anything to prove it, I just won't give up one thing which will eventually lead into getting it proven. It will get it proven but not in the purpose of getting it proven.

I don't want anyone to believe in me, there will be undeniable proof this time. But I am not trying to get it proven, it will be undeniable even if I don't do anything in the purpose of getting it proven.

I hate when some bitches with hair in their arms think they are precious or something and they work against me with some retarded narcissists.

It keeps me up at night thinking about what those people behind the hidden cameras decided on me. I'm not schizophrenic. They must of decided I was some kind of sociopath who faked his way into a psych ward. That's why they had those actors brutally mock everything about me. They thought I was some loser desperate for some kind affection. I wish I was never sent there. It bothers me that they placed me there when someone who needed treatment could have placed there. I should of hung myself in the woods like I originally planned. I'm too much of a pussy to go through that physical pain.

Can you please go into detail about your time in the psych ward. Did you figure out everyone there's an actor? I'm sorry if I'm wrong. Maybe you were sent to a real psych ward and not where I was sent. I'm sorry what you went through.

>Do you find it correct to send 5 cops for one mentally ill person?
No, but it still happened to me too. Fucking pigs.

Yes if I'm the cop
No if I'm the ill person

I'm sorry I didn't mean to derail your thread. I just need someone to talk to about this. I burst into tears whenever I think back to this

Those actors know your past but you don't know. They are all keeping your past secret from you. They are trying to stay silent, you can understand it from how often do they make sshhhhh.